I'm still confused about crushing jacks ai

I'm stuck on whether destroying was an act of mercy as he is literally stuck in a place which has nothing there or is it so when you keep it, you can bring him back like put it in a robot or something

Comments

• is it so when you keep it, you can bring him back like put it in a robot or something

No? Rhys, Fiona and Sasha obviously take turns stepping on it and then incomes Vaughn with a FUCKING ROCK!

Jokes aside, if Rhys kept it I'd highly doubt he'd want to bring him back, considering he was manipulated and was almost killed by him, as well as knowing he is a threat to him and co.

• Which negates the whole point of keeping it.

lottii-lu posted: »

is it so when you keep it, you can bring him back like put it in a robot or something No? Rhys, Fiona and Sasha obviously take turns

• I kept it, Jack might come in handy. Rhys can use him, Rhys can use anyone. So, you better destroy him if you want to be sure he is gone. But, if you have the guts, you can keep him and see what happens.

• they stick him into an iphone the first virus apple has ever had

• I kept it because I like Jack so much. Strategically it is a brilliant choice to keep him since you can use him for information and have something over the Hyperion Corperation.

• I kept him because, well, I'll admit it, I'm a Jack apologist. I couldn't bring myself to kill Jack with my own hands, so to speak, gosh even in BL2 I made my sister shoot him. I mean, this poor AI was only following his programming, he isn't ACTUALLY Jack, he's just an AI with malicious programming. It didn't seem right to place the full blame on AI Jack.

• I killed him because he deserved it. Jack was a sympathetic villain, and honestly, I didn't hate him, I actually loved him and I viewed him as the hero of Borderlands 2 and the Vault Hunters as bandits just like Jack said. But after TFTB, he needed to die. He was already insane, but he wanted to turn every human into a Handsome Jack meat puppet. I didn't kill him out of revenge or mercy, I killed him because I couldn't let him live.

• It depends on my character.

In my first play through - nice Rhys - I kept it. It had to be a reminder for what Rhys couldn't become as head of Atlas. having the eye would remind him that it's all too easy to become the villain.

My second character - generally nasty - crushed it. No risks taken. Enjoy nothingness, Jack.

My final character kept it - punishment. Jack had been a thorn in his side, tried to kill him repeatedly and messed up his 'well laid' plans. What fate could be more terrible than being forever trapped in a prison without sight, hearing or contact? A prison Jack willingly entered?

• I kept it to show Jack who's the boss now and who's controlling who!

• Whatever you choose to do, I just hope he told the others about his decision, I don't wanna hide Jack from the sisters again.

• edited August 2016

I killed him and would do again. He was a manipulative, psychopathic, genocidal scumbag who deserved everything that was coming to him.

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.