Jared Emerson Johnson for the Soundtrack?

Really hoping Jared Emerson Johnson is composing the soundtrack for this game. His work on all of Telltale's modern games (minus only Minecraft I believe?) is so well done. He's shown plenty of range and it'd be great to hear his take on Batman. What do you think?

Comments

• JaredEJJaredEJ Former Telltale Staff

Indeed I am! I'm glad you're enjoying my work. I hope you like what we're cooking up for Batman—I think you will!

• Fantastic to hear! Can't wait.

JaredEJ posted: »

Indeed I am! I'm glad you're enjoying my work. I hope you like what we're cooking up for Batman—I think you will!

• Brilliant news! I absolutely loved the Wolf Among Us soundtrack!

• I've loved all the music in the Telltale games with JEJ, especially the Wolf Among Us, so I'm delighted to see he'll be back for Batman.

• Amazing!

Hello!

It's you created music for Reveal Trailer "The Walking Dead: Third Season" ?

I LOVE It and can It be download?

• That's great news! The Wolf Among Us soundtrack was amazing!

• Very awesome soundtrack confirmed! :D

• Jared does a marvelous job with his soundtrack work. Glad he's gonna be delighting our ears in Batman ^^

• As an aspiring score composer, I say his work is phenomenal and a good motivator to keep going.

• Hell yes! My body is ready!

• Any confirmation for a Wolf Among Us season 2 possibly?

• Gonna be the odd one out and give some serious praise for the music in Sam and Max.

Really people, if you play Sam and Max for one reason, let that reason be the soundtrack. It is Jared at his best.

enter link description here

• Cooooool.

Mrbman9001 posted: »

Gonna be the odd one out and give some serious praise for the music in Sam and Max. Really people, if you play Sam and Max for one reason, let that reason be the soundtrack. It is Jared at his best. enter link description here

• His work on the older titles was damn good too.

• Absolutely. The Devil's Playhouse has one of favorite soundtracks in a game, its soooooooooooooo good

Mrbman9001 posted: »

Gonna be the odd one out and give some serious praise for the music in Sam and Max. Really people, if you play Sam and Max for one reason, let that reason be the soundtrack. It is Jared at his best. enter link description here

• oh crap! he is among us (Kappa). thats awesome, love your work its excellent.

• O my god! Yes! You NEED to keep creating those mind blowing tunes for such mind blowing games. Morr power to u

• JaredEJJaredEJ Former Telltale Staff

<3

Thanks all!

• edited August 2016

As always, exceeded expectations on Batman!

Thanks all!

• Fantastic job Jared. Will you be posting tracks from the series once it finishes?

Thanks all!

• Welcome, I love your work! Would you have any suggestion for optimising the soundtrack? It doesn't always sound as clear as I would like it to. To be honest,at the moment it can't hear the music much if at all. I'm all but certain its a issue on my end. This seems limited to the Batman soundtrac not your other work. To clarify I'm on Xbox one 500gb. Truly though I enjoy your work keep it up!:)

Thanks all!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.