Launch it on WiiWare!!!

I think this game fits perfectly the idea of many of the casual games that are currently available on WiiWare.
I already have the WiiWare SBCG4AP and I'm waiting for the release of ToMI. I'd love to have more TellTale games on my Wii. Texas Hold'em might be a good one to have.
Is it even possible?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I think wiiware already has a texas hold-em game. But i wish they already didn't.
  • edited August 2009
    Does they have?This is a nice game but i'm not sure if wiiware has it.Thanks for the confirmation.I will soon check this out.
  • edited August 2009
    I would totally buy this on WiiWare, as long as the price is right!
  • edited September 2009
    WiiWare has indeed a Texas Hold'em game, but not Telltale's
  • edited September 2009
    The XBOX 360 with it's 3D "Avatars" would be great for a game like this. I know there is a Texas Hold'em game already available on the marketplace, but it doesn't support Avatars, and the overall game is pretty stale. Telltale could make a better one.
  • edited October 2009
    Wile_E wrote: »
    The XBOX 360 with it's 3D "Avatars" would be great for a game like this. I know there is a Texas Hold'em game already available on the marketplace, but it doesn't support Avatars, and the overall game is pretty stale. Telltale could make a better one.

But the characters were probably the best part! Why would you want to use your avatar?
  • edited October 2009
    I would totally buy this on WiiWare, as long as the price is right!

Around 500 Wii points?
  • edited November 2009
    nah, i would say 1000
  • edited November 2009
    800 seems like a just price point.
  • edited November 2009
    natlinxz wrote: »
    But the characters were probably the best part! Why would you want to use your avatar?

Let's make that a little bonus character. They could add voices to the avatars and make them a texas hold em character.
  • edited April 2011
    not gonna happen
Sign in to comment in this discussion.