Whitehill shield spotted during Battle of Winterfell!

Okay so I'm not sure if this was spotted yet, but briefly during Battle of the Bastards(when the camera is panning over the piles of bodies) you see a Whitehill shield! It's only for a second or two, but definitely a Whitehill shield. It got me pretty pysched for season 2! Anybody else catch it?

Comments

• Didn't see, and won't believe unless someone delivers proof :)

• Was hoping you had a picture. ;(

• I need a picture. :)

• Lol I knew you guys would need a picture. I'll see what I can do!

I need a picture.

• Ramsay: Lord Whitehill, in this hour of need confronting the stark bastard, we need soldiers. Send everything you got.

Lord Whitehill sends one man.

enter image description here

Totally nailed it.

• You don't mean this one, do you, because I'm pretty sure that's Karstark.

• I'm 99.9% sure that there was not a Whitehill shield in the Battle for Winterfell.

• I don't think there was a whitehill shield i'm afiraid but to comfort you , i found that this guy really looks like a Forrester in Glover's Castle , don't think it was intented ,

but i guess telltale could work with that, i hope they spotted it like me when they saw the episode because , It'd be kinda cool to see that scene later on with asher's or rodrik 's perspective since the guy really looks like a mix in appearance with the looks of rodrik with his beard and that barely sightable scar in his right cheek ( although i think it's just my imagination) , and with Asher's nose and haircut .

Also notice the forrester armor use the same steel shoulder pads as the glovers .

Also sorry fo the wide blanks , i'm not good at editing . :)

• The Forresters are indeed Glover's bannermen, whoever survived might be at Lord Glover's fortress, but I find that unlikely.

alikir34 posted: »

I don't think there was a whitehill shield i'm afiraid but to comfort you , i found that this guy really looks like a Forrester in Glover's

• i don't know ... It seems plausible , i don't know where the surviving lord (Asher/Rodrik) could be going in the north ?

Glenmore doesn't sound much like a good idea ,since the whitehills will probably search problems with them for supporting the forresters .

Rodrik/Asher stumbling upon a glover encampement and helping them take back their liege lord ancestral home seems more likely ,

perhaps the glovers will promise to help the forresters take back Ironrath once they managed getting their own acestral home back .
    I don't know , this could even be the scenario for season 2 ?

The Forresters are indeed Glover's bannermen, whoever survived might be at Lord Glover's fortress, but I find that unlikely.

• It is Karstark.

You don't mean this one, do you, because I'm pretty sure that's Karstark.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.