How to let my game with english subtitles?

I really appreciate the fact that Telltale Games translated the subtitles and the menu to Portuguese, now my little brother and some friends can play it and get a full experience, but I feel more comfortable playing with it all in English. There is some way to return my game to English?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2016

From what I remember you have to turn your System Languages into English.

• How stupid and incompetent ist that? I came back to this game to replay it and the menus and subtitles are in german! What do developers and programmers think nowadays? Nothing? At least give us the choice to change the language settings manually!

Will this shit happen in all Telltale games? This is reason enough not to buy anything else from you! This is really lame and sucks!

• If you're on Steam: You can change the language you want to run the game in by right clicking on it in the library and selecting parameters (or something similar). On PS4 you have to change your systems language. Not sure for other systems.

Borjoyzee posted: »

How stupid and incompetent ist that? I came back to this game to replay it and the menus and subtitles are in german! What do developers and

• edited August 2016

No, that's wrong. The option to change the game language through the steam settings (right click on game in library) is not available for Tales from the Borderlands.

It is absolutely unclear to me why Telltale did this and can only agree to what Borjoyzee said. If that's the common procedure in Telltale games from now on then this will be my last Telltale game I ever bought.

Please fix this, Telltale!

If you're on Steam: You can change the language you want to run the game in by right clicking on it in the library and selecting parameters (or something similar). On PS4 you have to change your systems language. Not sure for other systems.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.