Batman Vengeance

So, just a bit of a random thread to kill some time. I recently played an old game for the Gamecube (and for other systems from the past generations) called Batman Vengeance.

enter image description here

It's based on the animated series and is written like the cartoon series. Of course, it's hard as heck with the clunky controls and ridiculously hard AI (Joker's henchmen gave me more trouble than the bosses O_o). It also has puzzles, a Batmobile and Batwing section in too including some iconic villains such as Joker (of course), Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Even though it was hard (had to use cheats to beat it) it was pretty fun.

I was wondering if others played this game and what you thought of it? Also do you think the plot progression will be similar to this with the upcoming Batman game?

Comments

• It was based on The New Batman Adventures.

• I remember back when almost every game I played had cheat codes.

• Meh, close enough.

JawaEater posted: »

It was based on The New Batman Adventures.

• edited July 2016

Yeah, it's pretty different these days. I like a good casual playthrough every now and then. Cheats are quite rare on console games now.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I remember back when almost every game I played had cheat codes.

• I never played this one.

• Yup, liked it but didn't love it. had Conroy and Hammil so not bad just ballz hard like you said!

• It was dope af.

• I played the demo of it when I was younger. I used to finish it over and over again. One time I got a full version and I didn't finish it, 'cuz I was already bored with this game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.