What can we expect from Comic-Con?

So going by Job's tweet, we're likely gonna see some footage come out of SDCC. What are you guys hoping to learn over that weekend? I'm hoping for a trailer, key art released, and a release date, though it might be wishful thinking. What do you reckon?

Comments

• edited July 2016

I'm hoping for an official release date, assuming they do that it may appear on Steam and I can pre-order it. A trailer would be nice too and I think that is quite likely considering when the first episode is supposed to drop. Other than that I guess more screenshots would be cool. I don't want to know too much more about the characters or anything pertaining to the story, I think I have enough information to sustain me.

• Hopefully a release date.

• A release date and a trailer, I guess.

• Trailer and release date for sure.

• A release date. A trailer. A trailer for each episode. A full gameplay walkthrough of episodes 1 through 5. 50 different walkthroughs with every single dialogue and decision variation. And free beer.

• Job said they were aiming for an August release date, so I could see us getting substantial info on the game similar to what info we get around the week or so before an episode launch.

They would consist of us potentially getting the release date for the Season Premiere, a Season trailer, more screens, more plot info, and possibly some key art (unless they are saving that for the week before the episode launch as they usually do).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.