What do you want Borderlands 3 to be?

If I can dream freely, I want Borderlands 3 to be more or less a GTA V clone, were you play as Rhys, Fiona and Sasha, and can switch between the three, with Gortys and Loader Bot to join them of course. Even when you've finsished the game, my three favourite characters can still hang out with each other. The size of the map in GTA V is perfect, and I like third person perspective more than first person.

Comments

• Rhys, Fiona, Sasha and Vaughn will be side characters at best.

I just hope they fix the legendary system, reducing the insane grind, and write more quality humor. It's getting a bit boring to see the same insanity humor shoved in your face again and again, changing ever so slightly.

• Yea, I agree on your suggestions. Did Telltale do all the writing themselfes btw? I think for example that Gortys is incrediby well written, her completely unsarcastic personality combined with her sheer honesty and positivity makes her great (when you think about it, she's almost the exact opposite of Glados from Portal). And being voiced by Ashley Johnson of course. Maybe Gearbox could hire some people from Telltale? Or Naughty Dog.

armis37 posted: »

Rhys, Fiona, Sasha and Vaughn will be side characters at best. I just hope they fix the legendary system, reducing the insane grind, and

• Much rather them keep the current BL system, choosing 1 hero out of 4-6 possible, leveling them up throughout a new story, Rhys and the gang are telltales creation. I only want to see them working on them.

Can't see that working as 4pl co-op story so I don't see this happening. What you're talking about should be kept to season 2 (if it happens)

3rd person borderlands? no, just no. Did you even play the first two

• Yes, I've played the first two. I just prefer thrid person over first person. The field of view is broader, and I "connect" with the character better if I can see them.

Much rather them keep the current BL system, choosing 1 hero out of 4-6 possible, leveling them up throughout a new story, Rhys and the gang

• Dating sim. I wanna romance Claptrap.

• wub wub ;:-)

lottii-lu posted: »

Dating sim. I wanna romance Claptrap.

• One thing I liked the most about Pre-Sequel was that characters you were playing as actually talked during quests and had different dialogue, so I'd be extremely happy if it came back. Maybe improve it a bit and let more Vault Hunters engage in dialogue, because in TPS the only VHs that talked were the ones that were completing quests first (at least I think).

Also I'd love Tales characters to have at least minor role in it.

And 6 players co-op! Why are there 6 characters if we can only play as 4 at the same time? Come on, man.

• What do you want Borderlands 3 to be?

A good game.

• Sounds like you want Borderlands 3 to not be a Borderlands game.

• Yikes. Did you not like the gameplay in any of the previous games or something?

• edited July 2016

It's not that I don't like them, I do (currently playing Borderlands 2, really good feeling shooting), it's more what I wrote about first person compared to third person view in a previous comment. I was also a bit drunk when I started this discussion.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Sounds like you want Borderlands 3 to not be a Borderlands game.

• Do you like the previous games in the series?

What do you want Borderlands 3 to be? A good game.

• edited July 2016

I did (see my other comments in this thred for more details :))

Piggs posted: »

Yikes. Did you not like the gameplay in any of the previous games or something?

• So basically I mostly want a second season of TFTB

• I've never played the first one but I enjoyed BL2 and BL:TPS a lot.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Do you like the previous games in the series?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.