I love you TTG, cause even Batman has no Italian subtitles.

Seriously? Chinese, Portoghese and Arabic, but still no Italian language? Is this a joke? OMG, that's embarassing. Nine (9) languages supported and still no Italian.

Just to let you know, "Batman Arkham Origins" not only have Italian subtitles, but it's even dubbed in Italian. That's to let you know that you can't even check fan collection continuity.

I don't know why TTG hates Italian people. I'm seriously thinking to not buy the game until it has Italian.

Comments

• Telltale isn't Rocksteady, they're not going to have subtitles for every language. They usually patch in some more languages after the game's done if that makes you feel better.

• "I don't know why TTG hates Italian people. I'm seriously thinking to not buy the game until it has Italian."

Fucking consumers, man.

• edited July 2016

TT is doing porthogese caption? That's cool, now the people from Porthogal can play the game.

• Crazy suggestion, maybe it's because China's population alone makes up about 1/3 of earth's population. There are also way more Arabic talking people than there are Italians. On the other hand, there are not enough Italian people playing Telltale games to warrant a translation, apparently.

And classic case of entitlement on the dub. No other language has dubs for Telltale games in case you hadn't noticed.

• thavage

papai46 posted: »

TT is doing porthogese caption? That's cool, now the people from Porthogal can play the game.

• edited July 2016

Pretty much, if you want to be a gamer outside of main-stream titles you gotta learn at least some English.

Yes I know that Batman can be considered main stream thing.

In some countries dubbing of games is hardly a thing and they still manage to understand them for the most part.

• No other language has dubs for Telltale games in case you hadn't noticed.

That's not true.

Crazy suggestion, maybe it's because China's population alone makes up about 1/3 of earth's population. There are also way more Arabic talki

• edited July 2016

No need to be an ass about it, portoghese is Italian for Portuguese.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_portoghese

• I love how you misspelled his misspelling.

• Example?

No other language has dubs for Telltale games in case you hadn't noticed. That's not true.

• FUCK!

I love how you misspelled his misspelling.

• K.

joriandrake posted: »

No need to be an ass about it, portoghese is Italian for Portuguese. https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingua_portoghese

• one of them

another

Example?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.