Touch input support on PCs?

I've read that this game will be based on a new Telltale engine. As there are more and more Windows touchscreen devices on the market these days, does anyone know if this game will officially support touch input PCs?

Would purchasing the game from a specific store make any difference? For example, is it possible that touch will only be supported on the version that is sold from the Windows Store (I'm assuming that it will eventually be available on the Windows Store, since Telltale seems to have embraced this distribution avenue).

I'd appreciate any information that anyone has on the subject. I know that touch is already supported on iOS and Android, and I'm hoping that Telltale supports it on PC as well.

Comments

• I sold my gaming pc and probably wont buy another one since i really love my new surface pro. Would be really nice to get ttg games for it touch supported, even if they needed to scale them down to mobile level.

• I have a Surface Pro 2, and I've tried The Wolf Among Us on it. Graphically, it's perfect (even though integrated graphics are not recommended for this game). However, the Windows version of the game definitely was not built to accommodate touch input. It would be great if Telltale supported this.

I'm not sure if Batman would run as well on a Surface Pro 2, given that it's system requirements appear to be higher, but it would be nice if it did. I guess we'll see when it comes out.

toms_jones posted: »

I sold my gaming pc and probably wont buy another one since i really love my new surface pro. Would be really nice to get ttg games for it touch supported, even if they needed to scale them down to mobile level.

• I will. Play the game on the tablet android device

Sign in to comment in this discussion.