Vicki Vale

I'm actually really happy she is in this. I hoped she would be in this. Honestly I've always seen her as a better love interest than Catwoman. What do you think?

Comments

• She looks attractive, I can tell you that. :)

I think Vicki is a better love interest for Bruce Wayne. While Catwoman is the better love interest for Batman.

One for normal life and the other for vilgilant life. I think that would add some extra dilemma on Bruce/Batman

• I never liked Catwoman/Kyle as a love interest. In fact, I hated that in the New 52 they boned... and it wasn't "off-screen". I liked their relationship as Catwoman being attracted to Batman and Bruce being attracted to Selina, but always one denying the other. It's a great comic relationship.

• Getting a weird feeling theres going to be a romantic relationship with Vicki as Bruce and Catwoman as Batman.

• Let the shipping wars begin.
    it's

• Brale
      or

• Bryle

But in all honesty, I find Catwoman to be a bit too flirtatious sometimes. Vicki seems like a better choice for Bruce.

• No Batman shipping allowed. If there's one thing to learn from Batman vs Relationships is that they NEVER work. NEVER. I have followed Batman since around 1990 and the only two relationships I remember working to the point of marriage planning, ended with the other person dying. That's not really a spoiler since I didn't name names and one of these occasions was strictly in the comics.

• Vicki's all right I guess, I love Catwoman though. The only thing that stop them from being together is Bruce's never ending war on crime. Because let's be honest guys, when Batman dies, he's gonna die alone. He always puts crime fighting in front of relationships.

• Only if she looks like Kim Basinger.
    And hopefully Catwoman looks like Michelle Pfeiffer.

• Great, it really will be Tales From the Borderlands all over again.

Poogers555 posted: »

Getting a weird feeling theres going to be a romantic relationship with Vicki as Bruce and Catwoman as Batman.

• I prefer Batman Rhysha and Batman Rhyiona.

AChicken posted: »

Let the shipping wars begin. it's * Brale or * Bryle But in all honesty, I find Catwoman to be a bit too flirtatious sometimes. Vicki seems like a better choice for Bruce.

• I love her! But I also love Catwoman. Shit, I love all the women in Bruce's/Batman's life.

• This is based on the comics.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Only if she looks like Kim Basinger. And hopefully Catwoman looks like Michelle Pfeiffer.

• Yeah, I also have some really weird theory we will end up playing as CatWoman because alot of the shots of her in the trailer seem like you'd only see a shot like that if she was the focal point, so the main character of who you are playing as, aswell as not alot of highlight in the trailer as everyone else, also Telltale highlighted a thread about who the true protagonist will be talking about will Bruce be the "real" playable character.

You heard it here first, Catwoman confirmed playable character.

enter image description here

Great, it really will be Tales From the Borderlands all over again.

• edited July 2016

I love her but I love Catwoman too. Here is how is gonna go: Vicky fits Bruce Wayne's love interest and Catwoman fits Batman's love interest. (SPOILERS OF BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT BELOW):

Batman and Catwoman kissed when you save her from Riddler.

EDIT: Shit, it doesn't allow me to make a big space.

• I can't keep having these Telltale waifus

• Me too, man.

javoris767 posted: »

I can't keep having these Telltale waifus

• I love Vicki, I really do, she is interesting and fits well in most of DC's stories, I'd rather not have her as a love interest though. However, it does sound like a good idea due to Vicki's will in exposing the truth. Nonetheless, while Vicki may match fine with Bruce Wayne, Catwoman is certainly a better match for Batman.

• Speak for yourself.

Give me all the Waifus!

• Me neither xD

• edited July 2016

She's someone I think could add something new to the Batman romance. The only complaint I have is that Vicki's hair is suppose to be either ginger or blond, but here her hair is brown. But for me honestly there has only been one woman Batman should have been with. Wish I was given an option for this:

enter image description here

Batman X Zatanna forever!

• What? I need more!

• Gah, I really hope I don't have to choose between Catwoman and Vicki. (There's room in my heart for two, dammit!)

• I hope it comes to a choice at the end. Maybe depending on you playing more as batman or as bruce ends up deciding it who knows :D

• Bruce Wayne typically doesn't end up marrying anyone at least until he stops being a Batman.

The problem isn't the location of Bat Cave or anything like that but the fact he couldn't just constantly act weird without risking it (all people really close to him know his secret.)

Letting someone like Vicki Vale to truth would probably not work that well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.