Redeeming the Code

Is it just me, or is the redeem code feature on the website broken?

I purchased the full game, but I can't activate the code for some reason.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2016

The website was updated yesterday so there are still a few bugs, as the redeem feature seems like a fairly important part of the website i will bring it up with Telltale staff so they can fix it.

Edit: Have you tried redeeming your code in the redeem box at the bottom of your "My Games" page?

https://telltale.com/profile/games

• I have, I inputted the code, moved the curseur off the code, which turned gray, tried to press the "redeem" button, and nothing happened.

OzzyUK posted: »

The website was updated yesterday so there are still a few bugs, as the redeem feature seems like a fairly important part of the website i w

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That's annoying as the redeem page is also broken, i have sent them a message so hopefully they will read it soon and find a fix.

Zenostra posted: »

I have, I inputted the code, moved the curseur off the code, which turned gray, tried to press the "redeem" button, and nothing happened.

• edited July 2016

Well I'm about to head off to work for the next several hours, so hopefully they will have fixed it by the time I have returned. I've already finished Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel, and am working on the first game. Once done I'm hoping to complete this version so I'm all ready for when they eventually release Borderlands 3.

Thank you for the help, by the way; it is much appreciated.

That's annoying as the redeem page is also broken, i have sent them a message so hopefully they will read it soon and find a fix.

• Any luck with fixing the issue?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

OzzyUK and other volunteer moderators such as myself have been forwarding various issues to the web dev Staff Members at Telltale, and they are working on them. I probably would not expect any immediate fixes for one particular issue, but they are aware of such issues and are working towards fixing them soon.

Issues with various odds and ends such as this are somewhat common during the transition period during/after a notable update to the site, but they get ironed out soon enough.

If you want to see if you can do something sooner, perhaps you can email the Support Team or submit a request ticket explaining your situation and see if they can work towards helping you out before the redeem feature gets fixed? I am just a volunteer Moderator, so that is not an official recommendation and I am not saying that will or will not work from any past experience, but that is just my attempt at coming up with an attempt to allow you to use your code prior to when the Code Redemption feature gets fixed.

Zenostra posted: »

Any luck with fixing the issue?

• This might potentially be fixed now? I'm not 100% certain but I do notice the former redeem page now redirects towards the games page (when it previously did not) so perhaps they might have also fixed the redemption function? Try it and see what happens.

• edited October 2016

The 'Redeem' button at the bottom of the 'My games' page still doesn't work.

I fill in my code, and when I hit the button, nothing happens.

EDIT: Looks like 'Update E-mail' also doesn't work.

• I'll give the web team a heads up. Thanks for letting us know.

qrter posted: »

The 'Redeem' button at the bottom of the 'My games' page still doesn't work. I fill in my code, and when I hit the button, nothing happens. EDIT: Looks like 'Update E-mail' also doesn't work.

• edited November 2016

I bought the Minecraft Story Mode complete adventure disc for my son for his B-Day (ps3) and was wondering how to unlock any Extras (from having a Telltale account)? can anyone assist with this? & Possibly explain what extras can be used in game?

• I'm still trying to figure out what the code is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.