Intel Graphics

the steam page for this game says it's not recommended for PCs that use Intel graphics, but that's all I have. what would happen, theoretically, if I tried to play the game on my PC?

Comments

• If you've played a Telltale game before with Intel graphics I guess you would be fine, but every single Telltale title features that exact same message underneath the specs.

• every telltale game i have run works fine with my intel hd 3000 from my 2012 laptop. heck lis ran fine and expected it not to.

• MicahMoo11MicahMoo11 Banned
    edited July 2016

Wright Micah Final Build 3, Telltale Community

I played ever sego telltale title sense intel hd graphics 1000, it all works. I won't recommended intel hd graphics 3000 or below. Becouse of noertest with walking dead muchonne, that the game tines to drop at 5 fps when it loads to a new chapter, even with i7; was top of the line that time. But again that only happens in episode 2, that has many many completes on steam. Even reported on telltale support forums.

If your planning to get batman on intel hd graphics 3000. It might work but may have miner issels with there new games like michonne.

The short answer is yes intel graphics should work just fine with low graphics and sometimes high.

• well, i'm using an Inspiron 15 7000 and it only has HD 520, so would that be okay as long as I used a low graphics setting?

MicahMoo11 posted: »

Wright Micah Final Build 3, Telltale Community I played ever sego telltale title sense intel hd graphics 1000, it all works. I won't reco

• Wright Micah Simi-Final Build 02, Telltale Community

yes your graphics card should work on high settings, if it is not playable you can update your 6th gen graphics. here https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26078/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-40-?product=88355

other tune that you are good to go. your card can even take Batman Arkham Knight easy with medium settings about 27 fps.
    so yes your card is more tune capplea from now and most morden games. even telltale batman.

pcotten2 posted: »

well, i'm using an Inspiron 15 7000 and it only has HD 520, so would that be okay as long as I used a low graphics setting?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.