A Song Of Ice and Fire

What do u think will happen in the next two books?

Comments

• Everybody we love will die horribly. So you know.... the usual.

• Half of the remaining main characters will die but White Walkers will get rekt. The end.

• edited March 2017

Reviving this I expect Stannis' victory at the battle for Winter fell and Ramsay's death and learn the truth about Roose Bolton and his leeches.

It would be cool to have a second red wedding this time changing roles(Daven Lannister was about to marry a Frey girl).Also I'm quite interested in "Aegon", Is he a targeryen or a Blackfyre through the female line? Is Illyrio his father?Buah guys that theory was pretty cool.

The POV chapters of Victarion,Arianne and Davos are the center of my hype.
    And Looking forward to know the next steps in Little finger plans ;)

Pipas posted: »

Half of the remaining main characters will die but White Walkers will get rekt. The end.

• I think Hosteen Frey and Ramsay will be killed in battle against Stannis host

I wonder if Victorian will meet Daenerys

Arianne will meet Aegon

Tunak23 posted: »

Reviving this I expect Stannis' victory at the battle for Winter fell and Ramsay's death and learn the truth about Roose Bolton and his leec

• Small details like what happened to Tyrek "Wet Nurse" Lannister who dissapeared during King's landing riots?
    Was he kidnapped by Varys? Where the hell is he?

Maybe at the end of the books if he is alive he will be the next lord of Casterly Rock with his baby wife as Lady of Casterly.That would be fun.

Crows eye posted: »

I think Hosteen Frey and Ramsay will be killed in battle against Stannis host I wonder if Victorian will meet Daenerys Arianne will meet Aegon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.