Will my PC run the game?

I really hope I can since it releases 2 days before my birthday! I also have been very excited for this series. I saw the requirements and I can't possibly run it. But freelancepolicefan said if you could run previous games, then it should run. Kinda confused here.

P.S. I can run all previous Telltale games with 25+ FPS.

My specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU ---- 540 @3.07GHz/3.06GHz
2GB RAM

I think those are the only two things that changed from previous TT games. I wanna hear an answer soon.

Comments

• I think you can run this game.

You may need to low setting's graphics, but the game sure will work, I think.

• I hope so.

Murmle22 posted: »

I think you can run this game. You may need to low setting's graphics, but the game sure will work, I think.

• I still think the reqs on steam are not the final ones. Never saw a ttg with such high specs. I think you just need to wait and see how the specs will end up.

• Seeing the trailer. I think it is ridiculous to have such high specs for such TWAU grapghics.

ata95 posted: »

I still think the reqs on steam are not the final ones. Never saw a ttg with such high specs. I think you just need to wait and see how the specs will end up.

• I think the same way.

Seeing the trailer. I think it is ridiculous to have such high specs for such TWAU grapghics.

• I hope we are right.

ata95 posted: »

I think the same way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.