Justice League trailer

What do you guys think? I am hopeful it will be good. I am most excited to see Barry Allen/The Flash

Comments

• edited July 2016

I like it, but I don't like Flash's suit and why is he so young. I thought Barry Allen was a forensics scientist at the police department, not some high school senior.

• I personally don't mind the suit. I like the metallic look of it. I see the practicality of it, since it gives him some protection.

I still think he is a forensic scientist. The CW version of the Flash is also young and a forensic scientist.

bloop posted: »

I like it, but I don't like Flash's suit and why is he so young. I thought Barry Allen was a forensics scientist at the police department, not some high school senior.

• Yeah, but CW Flash actually looks like an adult. This guy looks he just graduated high school.

I personally don't mind the suit. I like the metallic look of it. I see the practicality of it, since it gives him some protection. I still think he is a forensic scientist. The CW version of the Flash is also young and a forensic scientist.

• Whoa there, did I see color?

• We are not colorblind anymore. :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Whoa there, did I see color?

• After Batman v Superman, I'm really not looking forward to this. The trailer looked pretty good, but then again, so were some of the early trailers for Batman v Superman. Right now, for me, it's all hinging on Suicide Squad, if that's good, then maybe I'll see Justice League, if not, then I'm giving up on the DCEU.

• i love it! I waited my whole life to see my favorite heroes on the big screen!

• I liked the change in the tone of the story.

• edited July 2016

Ye. At first I was like wtf is this but then I remembered that the justice league comics and animation have a lighter tone than the batman comics/movies (bvs was a batman solo in a way so it had the dark batman theme) It makes sense honestly since the flash is a pretty funny character so he changes the tone of the movie. Man I wish they had included green lantern in the movie as well. Pretty sure we'll get the dark tone once again in the batman solo movie.

Ps: if anyone thought that the teaser felt flat then that's because they have been filming only for 2 months, even the cgi that we saw isn't completely finished.

papai46 posted: »

I liked the change in the tone of the story.

• Mind-blowing. I mean, I've waited for this to happen for so long and, I mean c'mon guys, is the Justice League, these men (and woman) are my heroes since I was just a boy. My favourite character in the entire DC Universe is The Flash (Wally West), so Miller doesn't look like Barry at all, but I was really relieved when I saw this trailer because he totally sold it! I mean, the boy's got talent, and I could see Barry on him. This film have a pretty good premise to work with and I think that they will have it masterly done. Until this moment, DC is showing originality on its cinematic universe, the fact that the characters aren't "equally" aged is one good example of what I'm saying. This is more realist and also provides good dynamics.

• One of my favorite cartoons. Will be watching irrespective of the bad talk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.