Your ideas for S2?

Whether it comes or not (lets hope it does), what would be your ideas for a potential second season?

Something with the Mundies would be interesting. I thought S1 would already focus more on that (since we see Detective Brannigan tailing Bigby to the Woodlands).

Comments

• A brand new case involving the mundies.

• I thought that the forgotten plot idea for Bigby being framed was pretty cool, it would allow for TWAU to return and satisfy a lot of people while keeping things fresh but still being set in it's marvelous 1986's era, also I could see some characters to return for such plot (Brannigan, Gren, Holy, Woody, perhaps Bloody Mary too) and also make the room for some fresh Fables to come by.

By the way, I don't know why a lot of people seem to think that Season 2 necessarily would have to follow the S1 plot. I love TWAU and I would do A LOT to get more of it but yeah I like that S1 ending was kinda ambiguous. It doesn't mean that Season 2 has to follow the CM's storyline, it could continue through new investigations. I always thought that the choices in TWAU are not as much as who do you allow to live and who you kill, as much as who your Bigby is - in that case choices regarding relationships with the other characters from S1 could have an impact on S2. I'm just saying - quite a bit of people does not seem to see the full potential that this game series has... just because it ended with a sort-of cliffhanger it doesn't mean it has to be tied to it in a conventional way...

• I feel the same way with the whole Season 1 must be 100% connected to Season 2 and give answers to the twist ending. I always dreamed of Wolf season 2 starting with either Bigby walking back into the woodlands if you chose to let her go, and if you chose to follow Nerissa, you would turn the corner and she'd be gone, then flash forward into Season 2's new story, which Id assume could be Crooked Man's people again, or just a completely new group or just 1 bad guy.

Also having Season 2 having Bigby being framed like one of the original plots could be very interesting. Id imagine Branagin could maybe find the video tape of Bigby from episode 2, which would send her off by herself to find answers, and probably find out Bigby is a fable, and keep it to herself because she doesnt want to seem insane. However to keep it cannon, Bigby would have to be the only one to know she discovered what Fabletown was, and she would need to die by the end of the story.

And if a being framed plot were to ever happen, id assume it would be at the end of episode 3, 4 would be on the run, and 5 would be the conclusion. Also, Bigby being wanted by Fabletown would cause a very interesting story line between Bigby and Snow, because Snow would be pitted against him.

And one last thing, Id assume Boy Blue would sort of fill the role Snow had in season 1, where she would come with Bigby to places to investigate and help out.

Jacol posted: »

I thought that the forgotten plot idea for Bigby being framed was pretty cool, it would allow for TWAU to return and satisfy a lot of people

• rumpulstiltskin included and make him magical and an ally I don't wanna see bigby tear out his throat. kill bluebeard and maybe add pirate like stuff so maybe hook or blackbeard also show red, narrissa, cindarella and the seven dwarves

• Honestly, I would want a 2nd season to be called The Beast Among Us and follow The Beast as the main character when he becomes Sheriff after Bigby retires.

• The Wolf Among Us: I'm back bitch

• okay I don't know how many of you have read the Fable comics but I would like to see a rivalry between Bigby and Prince Charming for Snow's attention

• Yes to all this, but Bluebeard can't die and the seven dwarves can't appear because source material. Though having the dwarves somehow alive and Bigby killing them because of what they did to his future wife (they married in Fables, had seven kids, not really a spoiler, it's like saying that Darth Vader is Luke's father) would be so satisfying

rumpulstiltskin included and make him magical and an ally I don't wanna see bigby tear out his throat. kill bluebeard and maybe add pirate like stuff so maybe hook or blackbeard also show red, narrissa, cindarella and the seven dwarves

Sign in to comment in this discussion.