Batman Telltale Series Updated System Requirements!

Guys good news for those who have 4GB RAM :D Sys. Req. was updated on steam so this is official sys. req. :)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
RAM: 3GB
DX: 11

Comments

• edited July 2016

4GB ram over whatever the computer takes usually.

My Windows 10 takes like 6GB out of 16GB to run a few things. About 4.6GB when not under heavy load.

• Well that's good to hear.

• How far is the requirement from Minecraft and their latest games?
    Are they near? Because I must run this as I was so excited for it.

• Hopefully this put a lot of fellow players at ease. :)

• (excluding GT

Guys what does it mean? The game will not run on graphics cards series GT? I have GT730 1gb vram, you will think it's OK?

• Same question, i have one 9800GT

Murmle22 posted: »

(excluding GT Guys what does it mean? The game will not run on graphics cards series GT? I have GT730 1gb vram, you will think it's OK?

• Okay dude, i check my gt730 vs gts450, my gt730 more powerful than gts450. I think i can run this game.

But your 9800gt weaker than gts 450 just a little bit. I think you too can run this game, but maybe you must set a low graphics.

Marx_Lenin posted: »

Same question, i have one 9800GT

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2016

There are the requirements for Michonne.

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
    Memory: 3 GB RAM
    Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT)
    DirectX: Version 11

The Batman game requires the same processor and RAM but requires a better graphics card with a higher amount of RAM so might be a bit laggy on some lower end systems.

How far is the requirement from Minecraft and their latest games? Are they near? Because I must run this as I was so excited for it.

• I can run michonne with lag, so what about batman? :/

OzzyUK posted: »

There are the requirements for Michonne. Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz Memory: 3 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ V

• Three Questions

How much lag?
    Are you getting lag with every graphic option turned off?
    What resolution do you play on?

I can run michonne with lag, so what about batman?

• edited July 2016

Well i have 4GB RAM (for now) 3.00 Ghz (2cores) and GTX 750 (2GB VRAM) so no problem for me :)

• Lowest graphics possible.
    30+fps when in interiors.
    15+ fps when in exteriors. (Dessert etc.) but i think this is because the nature lf minecraft's graphics?
    Batman supposed to be like TWAU so maybe it wont lag?

Three Questions How much lag? Are you getting lag with every graphic option turned off? What resolution do you play on?

• edited July 2016

I'm not too sure you'll be able to run it If your having issues with something like Story mode. If you've already preordered it you could always test out the first episode and if things aren't working you could refund it.

If you have a decent smart phone you could always buy the episodes on mobile.

Lowest graphics possible. 30+fps when in interiors. 15+ fps when in exteriors. (Dessert etc.) but i think this is because the nature lf minecraft's graphics? Batman supposed to be like TWAU so maybe it wont lag?

• edited July 2016

For your informtion, Story Mode is the only TT game I got lag. So yeah.
    If I can run others WITHOUT lag, can I play the game?

I'm not too sure you'll be able to run it If your having issues with something like Story mode. If you've already preordered it you could al

• I don't want to be held responsible if it doesn't work for you, so good luck with figuring that out yourself.

For your informtion, Story Mode is the only TT game I got lag. So yeah. If I can run others WITHOUT lag, can I play the game?

• If Batman on the new engine, then the same sys. requirements be on TWD S3 right?

• I think, so yeah. I can't see the system requirements getting drastically higher at least. If you can run batman I think you should able to run Season 3

Murmle22 posted: »

If Batman on the new engine, then the same sys. requirements be on TWD S3 right?

• I've got Intel HD3000 graphics and it can only run DX9. However I've heard that Michonne works on DX9, and there's also software that can bypass it, plus all my other parts are up to spec. With that in mind I've decided pre-order the game on Steam. Just hoping I can get it to work.

• edited August 2016

The game will use DX11 with 1024 MB VRAM so you will not run it. same for TWD S3.

ranger563 posted: »

I've got Intel HD3000 graphics and it can only run DX9. However I've heard that Michonne works on DX9, and there's also software that can by

• enter image description here

NoTime posted: »

The game will use DX11 with 1024 MB VRAM so you will not run it. same for TWD S3.

• Mac Min. Specs are now listed via the Telltale Support Center.

Mac Minimum System Requirements

Processor: 3.3 GHz Equivalent CPU
    Memory: 6 GB RAM
    Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Space Free
    Video Card: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU with 1GB Video RAM
    Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics, Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks

• As an Xbone player, should these pc reqs give me pause or concern? I currently own the Halo Master Chief edition XB. Will this run fine? I partially upgraded from the "White Shark" 360 because of the vastly improved mostly glitch free preformance of TTG games. I don't want to buy a new console pc or phone to play this! I know they "optimise" for each platform, but these min settings,seem high. I mean isn't this coming to 360 as well? #worried

• It is, but the last gen ports have been delayed. I like to think it was delayed, so that they can make it run as best as they can.

As an Xbone player, should these pc reqs give me pause or concern? I currently own the Halo Master Chief edition XB. Will this run fine?

• If you are playing on a modern console (Xbox One or PS4), you should be fine as Telltale's engine runs fine with previous titles. Even though the specs are now higher from Telltale's updated engine, I still would guess the title will run fine as it isn't too terribly complex compared to what I imagine typical console games are.

As an Xbone player, should these pc reqs give me pause or concern? I currently own the Halo Master Chief edition XB. Will this run fine?

• :) thx

If you are playing on a modern console (Xbox One or PS4), you should be fine as Telltale's engine runs fine with previous titles. Even thoug

• I am wondering if my laptop can handle this. My laptop can handle Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Origin no problem. And it can also run Dragon Age Inquisition but on low graphic.

I wish I could play this on my big PC back home, but alas currently out of town.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.