batman unmasked episode 1

not sure if this had been posted but telltale uploaded a video talking about how the game came to be and what to expect in the game

Comments

• If there's ever a title that inadvertently makes a thread sound like a troll spoiling the game, this is it.

• lol sorry about that

IDredMan posted: »

If there's ever a title that inadvertently makes a thread sound like a troll spoiling the game, this is it.

• Greg Miller was a great host here. He didn't rudely throw out his opinions or anything. He was just being an all around great guy. Also, I really liked this podcast feel to it and how they took Questions for the audience for a bit. Can't also forget about all those cool game play splices like the reveal of how detective work will play out (which looks pretty cool btw). Only 4 more days!

• Well, he also hasnt played the game yet, Im sure after he has with the next episode he'll talk about how he feels this choice is the only right one.

Greg Miller was a great host here. He didn't rudely throw out his opinions or anything. He was just being an all around great guy. Also, I r

• We'll get to that when it happens, but for now he was a great host and people are giving him way to much shit especially people in the youtube comments (who are clearly on these forums).

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, he also hasnt played the game yet, Im sure after he has with the next episode he'll talk about how he feels this choice is the only right one.

• Yeah I do agree, so far he was good. I just hope it stays that way, everytime he talked with Telltale before on Playing Dead he was just annoying.

We'll get to that when it happens, but for now he was a great host and people are giving him way to much shit especially people in the youtube comments (who are clearly on these forums).

• He has played the game, he was the same person that hosted the crowd play

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, he also hasnt played the game yet, Im sure after he has with the next episode he'll talk about how he feels this choice is the only right one.

• Not at the time of the recording of that talk show.

Ye_Biz posted: »

He has played the game, he was the same person that hosted the crowd play

• Oh ok gotcha

Not at the time of the recording of that talk show.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

enter image description here

Telltale just can't let go of that glock

• to people who are watching. there are some minor spoilers :)

• At least it's a different model right?

Deltino posted: »

Telltale just can't let go of that glock

Sign in to comment in this discussion.