The Community Hub - BATMAN General Chat, Introduce Yourself, share Fan Fics, and more!

2»

Comments

• I joined too. I'm Gandhi's Nuke right now, but maybe I'll change later.

Made a public Steam group if you guys wanna work out a time. I'm thinking that, instead of playing on a private server, we'll just hop onto

• I'm not sure if I'll make it... But how would we communicate, if I did?
    Blind Sniper said it's Saturday. So there's still time for me...
    Like... Skype? Discord? Teamspeak? Carrier Pigeons?

• There is a Steam Group; we can use the group to leave messages or use the group chat there.

IDredMan posted: »

I'm not sure if I'll make it... But how would we communicate, if I did? Blind Sniper said it's Saturday. So there's still time for me... Like... Skype? Discord? Teamspeak? Carrier Pigeons?

• It doesn't sound bad. :D

Since it's Wednesday, I figure we should settle on a time. 12:00 PM Central Time on Saturday sound good? I figured that we can either all

• Hello everyone! I'm new here.
    I am happy to be here, and I am really enjoying Batman so far and can't wait for episode two. I look forward to discussing this season of Batman and other games with you all.

• So when do we start?

• 12:00 PM Central; Give or take 50 minutes from this post

ZapThroat posted: »

So when do we start?

• Carrier pigeons sounds like a great idea.

IDredMan posted: »

I'm not sure if I'll make it... But how would we communicate, if I did? Blind Sniper said it's Saturday. So there's still time for me... Like... Skype? Discord? Teamspeak? Carrier Pigeons?

• Shame! I'll be away for two hours from now, looks like I won't be able to participate :(

12:00 PM Central; Give or take 50 minutes from this post

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

Actually, I might delay it until tomorrow afternoon instead. I had some plans earlier today that moved up to an earlier time than I expected.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm going through with the delay. I had something come up earlier than I expected, and I wanted to better organize a few things anyways. Apologies for the last minute delay.

EDIT 2: Moving it back to next Saturday.

Feel free to use the Steam group chat to meet up on a public server without me anyways.

• I moved it back tomorrow (same time) because I also had some stuff come up earlier than I expected today.

ZapThroat posted: »

Shame! I'll be away for two hours from now, looks like I won't be able to participate

• Man, you're the man!

I moved it back tomorrow (same time) because I also had some stuff come up earlier than I expected today.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

As I said above, I moved it back a day since a few people including myself were unable to do so today.

EDIT; Moving it back to next Saturday (time will probably be 12 PM Central again, but that is flexible).

So, I guess the plan is that when we meet up tomorrow, we can all join on a public server with a modest population (since we have a group of 11, that would help boost the population). I was normally wanting to do two groups of casual matchmaking, but I figure just going on a public server makes things less complicated since people can join/leave as they like. As I said, we can meet up through just sending invites.

I figure that we could play for anywhere around an hour or two, but as I said, you guys will be welcome to jump in/jump out as you like. Team Fortress 2 is a fairly casual shooter, so don't worry about taking things super seriously.

Here is the group on Steam if anyone wants to join now that we've moved it back a day: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2BatmanTTG

• Just a reminder - it's tomorrow at 12 PM Central

As I said above, I moved it back a day since a few people including myself were unable to do so today. EDIT; Moving it back to next Satur

• Won't be able to make, got to work from 9-5, but I hope to make it for the next one.

Just a reminder - it's tomorrow at 12 PM Central

• Ok, you know what? I'll join the group, and I will see if I can make it for the event. I'm a pretty casual fps player, so it should be okay for me.

As I said above, I moved it back a day since a few people including myself were unable to do so today. EDIT; Moving it back to next Satur

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I will try and make it, i might be a bit late but if i see people are playing i will join the game.

• We just finished playing TF2 not too long ago. Thanks to everyone who showed up!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was fun, i did record some video but i don't know if i got anything interesting. I will take a look and edit any good footage later.

We just finished playing TF2 not too long ago. Thanks to everyone who showed up!

• It was nice. That final match was a reeeally intense one, too. We should do more community-based things..

We just finished playing TF2 not too long ago. Thanks to everyone who showed up!

• Yeah. I played a lot of TF2, and that genuinely was one of the most close calls I've had playing defense.

AChicken posted: »

It was nice. That final match was a reeeally intense one, too. We should do more community-based things..

• edited August 2016

I have a question about the Crowd Play feature. Is it possible to pause during a choice? If it is, the latency won't be an issue anymore and we could actually play as a community! C:

I'd test it myself, but I don't own the game yet. If anyone could test it out it'd be much appreciated!

• I think on PC that you can press Space to pause during a cutscene, but that would be a lot of pausing with how many dialogue prompts there are per episode, so keep that in mind.

I have a question about the Crowd Play feature. Is it possible to pause during a choice? If it is, the latency won't be an issue anymore and

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Here is some unedited footage of the Team fortress 2 match from yesterday, i only recorded a short amount of video from the first map but i did kill and be killed by some of the users who joined so lookout for your names if you do watch :p

• 10:12

enter image description here

OzzyUK posted: »

Here is some unedited footage of the Team fortress 2 match from yesterday, i only recorded a short amount of video from the first map but i did kill and be killed by some of the users who joined so lookout for your names if you do watch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.