[SPOILERS] Bug on PS4

During the interrogation at the warehouse I chose a nonviolent approach (didn't slam into wall/punch, hit the barrels, did not break arm), but in the very next scene Alfred is lecturing Bruce about how he "beat that man half to death" this happened both before and after the update.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Comments

• Yeah it happened to me too

• Yes the same happened to me and also I gave a quote to Vicki Vale but the the codex for her seems to indicate that I did not.

Yeah it happened to me too

• Yep, I noticed that too.

Spookyx posted: »

Yes the same happened to me and also I gave a quote to Vicki Vale but the the codex for her seems to indicate that I did not.

• Same for me, and it kinda has ruined the mood of the episode now. That, and I'm afraid to keep playing to see what else it will mess up in my play through.

Yeah it happened to me too

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I'm going to guess this is just a case of the game using the wrong dialogue for the scene. The game didn't forget your choice or anything like that, it's just a wrong line playing.

• How did you get it on PS4 already?

• If you guys like, you can give the Telltale Games Support Center a heads up about this error in one of the following ways:

• I have, I'm just waiting for there reply now.

If you guys like, you can give the Telltale Games Support Center a heads up about this error in one of the following ways: * Submit a R

• Yeah. The game recorded my choice correctly in the summary at the end.

Deltino posted: »

I'm going to guess this is just a case of the game using the wrong dialogue for the scene. The game didn't forget your choice or anything like that, it's just a wrong line playing.

• Same here, on XB1!
    And plus, during the "next episode preview", it's said that "Batman has taken to brutalize criminals" or whatever, while I think I've been pretty non-violent (didn't break the arm of the sniper; didn't brutalize Falcone)...

• I got a message from them. They said there aware of the interrogation glitch, and I'm waiting for clarification on the Vicki Vale quote glitch.

J_Shepard posted: »

I have, I'm just waiting for there reply now.

• I got the same glitch, wth Alfred

Sign in to comment in this discussion.