game wants you to play a certain way, or expects at least.

Anyone notice that no matter what you choose the game still acts like you did something else.

Doesn't matter at the start if you miss a button it ignores that.

Doesn't matter if you don't beat up the henchman toward the end, the game acts like you did. Typical Telltale.

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

They're saving all the game over deaths for TWD S3 and GoT S2

• Im only in the 1st episode and I restarted it twice but I noticed when I change my original choice the outcome and response did changed

• Lucky you. I was kind of miffed, but unsurprised as Telltale have a story they want us to follow and obviously expect us to make the choices in keeping with that.

I would of thought, considering I did not beat up the guy when he was upside down, I would get a different comment other than. "You beat him half to death," from Alfred

Im only in the 1st episode and I restarted it twice but I noticed when I change my original choice the outcome and response did changed

• edited August 2016

I didn't beat up this sniper guy and Alfred was behaviouring like I did beat him.

• I just slammed the guy against the wall and didn't broke his arm. Unless he was already heavily injured when I found him, I don't see why Alfred will say that.

Anthorn posted: »

Lucky you. I was kind of miffed, but unsurprised as Telltale have a story they want us to follow and obviously expect us to make the choices

• Maybe Alfred's just going senile.

• Good old Alfred. :)

Maybe Alfred's just going senile.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.