THAT WAS AWESOME!

SPOILERS

Seriously I'm in love with the story already. I also really surprised myself. I played a ruthless Batman and I have never played like that on a first playthrough. I also loved the Bruce Wayne part. Politics are the best! I played it smart with Falcone, really sucking up to him while planning to ruin him as Batman. I also really like how they're doing Oz (Ozwald Cobblepot), he's so cool! "YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT!". And that cliffhanger was great, I'm loving Telltale's adaption of the Wayne family. "If Falcone's telling the truth, then what the hell did we do this for? ALFRED!"

Also I favored Vicki Vale over Gordon. So that's my thoughts after playing the episode. Superb start to the series.

Comments

• I find it fresh and very immersive and the combat portions are very well done especially after having to play the un epic tank finale arkham knight by rs till this came out a!!!
    Nice plan on sucking up to falcone as I chose the other direction as I didnt wanna tarnish the Wayne name ! I just couldnt do it lol and isnt the city just the way Gotham should look ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.