Not related to any comic series?

So this is not based on any of the comic series?
Overall the game seems to be nice, but I don't like the penguin at all.
I don't see how he can fit into any of the existing versions out there and thus it feels a little fan service-y to make him a childhood friend of Bruce Wayne, that just serves to put a known name in there.

It's also a little strange how it seems to be pretty close to the storyline of the show Gotham but with character ages all mixed up.

Comments

• Ok yeah, they are going for the fanservice angle that i didn't like in Gotham either. Every big name knows each other from somewhere.
    Just got to the scene where Harvey and Selina are friends.

Thus said i still watched Gotham, so let's see if the rest of the game is enjoyable at least

• [removed]

• [removed]

• It is Telltale's own adaption. Not based on any comics.

I actually really like Oz. I think he's awesome and love that he's a childhood friend of Bruce. I don't really see how that's fanservice.

• Mind explaining how it's fan service?

statistx posted: »

Ok yeah, they are going for the fanservice angle that i didn't like in Gotham either. Every big name knows each other from somewhere. Just

• I was a bit disappointed that they chose Cobblepot. And there I was hoping to see guys like Thomas Elliot (Hush), Deadshot, Mr. Freeze, Firefly, Warren White, Black Mask and, yeah, The Joker (would have liked to see how Telltale portraits him).

Falcone, Dent, Catwoman and Penguin aren't bad. But that Bruce and Oswald were friends? I don't know. Thomas Elliot would have done the job perfectly.

• It's just something people aren't used to in other Batman works. I have a feeling this game is going to try and do different things with these iconic characters.

IzeBerg posted: »

I was a bit disappointed that they chose Cobblepot. And there I was hoping to see guys like Thomas Elliot (Hush), Deadshot, Mr. Freeze, Fire

Sign in to comment in this discussion.