Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• I'm still wondering, can Bane use the anti-serum Waller gives you if you slipped it into his belt and headed him off in Episode 2, during Episode 4?

J-Master posted: »

Do you guys remember in Episode 2 when Bane beat Batman when he threw him hard against a wall almost crippling his body? Well, in the openin

• You can tell John you trust him at the funhouse and then inmediately get the villain ending if you choose the "I am still turning you" dialogue when he is giving you a hug.

I like that they added this possibility, because my Batman would certainly believe John and do his best to help him, but not by avoiding the authorities and the responsability he has for those deaths.

It is a third option, I am glad that they added it because the "You are lying to me" is a bit too radical for my taste.

• Nothing happens at all, I think

prink34320 posted: »

I'm still wondering, can Bane use the anti-serum Waller gives you if you slipped it into his belt and headed him off in Episode 2, during Episode 4?

• Considering, that very few people on these forums have ever read batman comics, the majority here probably doesn't know, that the idea of Joker fighting crime has been hinted in the comics few years ago.

• No, it has no effect. It’s rather pointless.

prink34320 posted: »

I'm still wondering, can Bane use the anti-serum Waller gives you if you slipped it into his belt and headed him off in Episode 2, during Episode 4?

• edited January 2018

The Mechanic who helps Batman fight Bane at the start of Episode 2 is given the name of Charles "Chip" Paulson in a Gotham Media Feed entry (Beloved Police Mechanic Dead In Attack On GCPD Arsenal) added at some point in Episode 2 but in an entry (Vigil Planned For Victims Of Violence) added in Episode 4 his surname seems to have been changed for some reason: "'My dad, Chip Locke, died in the attack on the police arsenal (confirms that he's the same person),' says Susanna Locke, Chip's daughter"

If it was only Chip's daughter with a different surname that would be acceptable but Chip was unlikely to have his name changed after his death in the story so maybe the writer of the recent entry forgot that Chip already had a surname.

• So, in my playthrough, when Joker suddenly decides to hug Bruce Wayne, he's immediately taking a step back because he's afraid he might have put blood on Bruce Wayne's shirt.

However, I have seen a lot of let's play and stuff and they're all featuring John Doe staying in Bruce Wayne's arms and Bruce Wayne having the option to tell a lot of stuff or pull away from the hug.

I don't understand why, especially since my friend had the same scene and we did different choices on various scenes (for example, I decided to let Bruce Wayne accusing himself of stealing the laptop, while she decided to let Catwoman get the blame).

Any of you guys know something about it ?

• You need to be very exact with the dialogue options you pick

Lerena posted: »

So, in my playthrough, when Joker suddenly decides to hug Bruce Wayne, he's immediately taking a step back because he's afraid he might have

• Oh, so it's because I said "Without a doubt" ! The scene is way shorter and different this way. My John Doe didn't even said that I was using him or anything.

• To me the hair seems to resemble a bat with its wings spread apart.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I love the vigilante hairstyle!

• At the end of episode 2 if you decide to follow Bane instead of Harley, Bane does this sick elbow drop that destroys the head of one of Amanda's agents.

• smh my man just STOOD there

lupinb0y posted: »

At the end of episode 2 if you decide to follow Bane instead of Harley, Bane does this sick elbow drop that destroys the head of one of Amanda's agents.

• Bane got them sick wrasslin moves.

At the end of episode 2 if you decide to follow Bane instead of Harley, Bane does this sick elbow drop that destroys the head of one of Amanda's agents.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited January 2018

I can't stop watching it and watching it again, is too beautiful.

• Not sure that's the way I would describe it lol.

Kaelthas posted: »

• Psst.
    why did you change your avatar?
    Harvey avatar was kewl.
    This is kewl too.
    But why?

• Because Poogers avatar is Bigby and I am like Rhys and he's my Handsome Jack. When I grow up I wanna be like @Poogers555

Dan10 posted: »

Psst. why did you change your avatar? Harvey avatar was kewl. This is kewl too. But why?

• ayy

Because Poogers avatar is Bigby and I am like Rhys and he's my Handsome Jack. When I grow up I wanna be like @Poogers555

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited January 2018

Did you watch the movie Misery?

Poogers555 posted: »

ayy

• Youre not gonna break my legs and keep me prisoner right? :sweat_smile:

Did you watch the movie Misery?

• You don't need legs to keep making memes, just your hands.

Poogers555 posted: »

Youre not gonna break my legs and keep me prisoner right?

• SOMEONE SCREENSHOT THIS PLEASE

ManBat posted: »

Idk if this was mentioned yet but I did a play through where I didn't sleep with Selina, but we parted on good terms and in episode 3 she as

• I just checked on codex mid-game, and Bruce is such a troll in his private diary:

• U SiR ArE GEtTinG REpORTEd

You don't need legs to keep making memes, just your hands.

• And on The Batman

JmoooX posted: »

Considering, that very few people on these forums have ever read batman comics, the majority here probably doesn't know, that the idea of Joker fighting crime has been hinted in the comics few years ago.

• First thought that came to my mind when Alfred lectured Tiffany about developing a gun at the manor.

• That's rude when John saved his life in the very same episode.
    Trolls are not tolerated
    Report Bruce Wayne and his codex.
    Thx.

Tiefling posted: »

I just checked on codex mid-game, and Bruce is such a troll in his private diary:

• You're right. John is working on it.

Dan10 posted: »

That's rude when John saved his life in the very same episode. Trolls are not tolerated Report Bruce Wayne and his codex. Thx.

• That ear dude, this is pure art.

You're right. John is working on it.

• I know.

That ear dude, this is pure art.

• Wait a minute, that ear looks like a face. Omg Bruce has one of those weird twins attached to his ear!

I know.

• edited February 2018

OMG, you're right, and have you noticed another one???? It's like a horror story, I tell you!

Wait a minute, that ear looks like a face. Omg Bruce has one of those weird twins attached to his ear!

• edited February 2018

alfred's batarang throwing needs some work ;)

Poptarts posted: »

First thought that came to my mind when Alfred lectured Tiffany about developing a gun at the manor.

• This is art and I approve of it.

You're right. John is working on it.

• I don't think many people noticed but John has his Arkham outfit/attire/uniform displayed on his wall.

• Fun fact, Bruce Wayne is Batman.

• DO YOU HAVE PROOF ?????????

Fun fact, Bruce Wayne is Batman.

• LIAR. SOMEONE'S SPREADING MISINFORMATION.
    PUNISH HIM NOW
    GET THE FORKS AND STONES.

Fun fact, Bruce Wayne is Batman.

• @BruceBrothers @Dan10 TELLTALE TOLD ME, JUST LIKE THEY TOLD SELINA, LADY ARKHAM, AVESTA, WALLER, TIFFANY AND JOHN.

DO YOU HAVE PROOF ?????????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.