Potential Secret in Batman (Slight Spoiler)

I played Episode 1 last night, and right at the end in the final news montage, I saw Vicki Vale's reporter card (badge?), and I noticed a QR code on the bottom right of it. I took a photo of it for further inspection (thank you PS4 share button!), and tried to use a QR scanner over it, but to no avail.

So, I figured I wait until everyone had their go at it as soon as midnight rolled around and tried again this morning. Nothing.

I would like to know if anyone else has gotten anywhere with it (obvious bit #1 would be to confide with Vale in a crucial decision), or if they gotten through to any juicy information it probably has.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• UPDATE: It turns out the code also appears on Gordon's card as well when I saw it on my brother's play through.

• It may not be a real code, just something to fill out the card.

• I tried scanning it at multiple angles until I finally got it to work! It leads to a video of some guy talking about not giving up on Gotham.

Link to webpage

• edited August 2016

How lovely.

Someone finally rick rolled me. Congrats.

lupinb0y posted: »

I tried scanning it at multiple angles until I finally got it to work! It leads to a video of some guy talking about not giving up on Gotham. Link to webpage

• They can put that on my gravestone.

"Here lies Lupinb0y. Rick Rolled someone on the internet."

How lovely. Someone finally rick rolled me. Congrats.

• I fell for it, too.

How lovely. Someone finally rick rolled me. Congrats.

• It was some random guy? Or like not showing face cause I'm a potential villain?

They can put that on my gravestone. "Here lies Lupinb0y. Rick Rolled someone on the internet."

• Ahhh, got Rolled! slow clap BRA-VO.

I tried scanning it at multiple angles until I finally got it to work! It leads to a video of some guy talking about not giving up on Gotham. Link to webpage

• Could be. Idk, it just seems like it was meant for something.

Poogers555 posted: »

It may not be a real code, just something to fill out the card.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.