Have to buy Season Pass to play Ep1?

I can't seem to find just Episode 1 on the PlayStation Store (PS4), all that's there is the Season Pass and I don't feel like dropping the full 30$ on it, this happened with Michonne but it was understandable considering it was only 3 small episodes, but this? Has there been any confirmation that Season Pass owners get early access or something?

pls help ;__;

Comments

• I gotta be honest. I Googled it. I browsed the PSStore. I looked up Batman, Batman The Telltale Series, Realm Of Shadows... Only came up with the season pass.
    So, just to be not completely useless... I can always tell you it's $25 and not $30.

Think of it like an investment... Just without the interest.

• Ahhh, Fiddlesticks..

IDredMan posted: »

I gotta be honest. I Googled it. I browsed the PSStore. I looked up Batman, Batman The Telltale Series, Realm Of Shadows... Only came up wit

• No i just bought ep 1 and got the game to

• Oh really? on what system?

collboy600 posted: »

No i just bought ep 1 and got the game to

• Yeah, I'm dealing with the same problem. I just want to buy them as they come out, not this commitment BS

• Having the same issue. Don't know if I should wait a little longer to see if that changes or not. Honestly it's not a huge deal, but I'm not crazy about being forced to buy the season pass.

• Looks to be that way for now. The Michonne episodes are available now separately so hopefully it happens with Batman as well. I only have enough for the one episode at the moment, so hopefully this is something that is taken care of within the day.

• I had the same problem so i bought it online and it downloaded automatically to my console.

• It's actually 30 dollars. They jacked the price up without releasing the single episode.

IDredMan posted: »

I gotta be honest. I Googled it. I browsed the PSStore. I looked up Batman, Batman The Telltale Series, Realm Of Shadows... Only came up wit

• WOOHOO!!! I finally figured it out! If you are having this problem, try opening the PlayStation store on a Browser and search "Realm of Shadows" and it should come up.

• Yeah you can buy the episode without Season Pass now on the PS store :)

• Looks like it's all good now. Luckily didn't take too long.

• Ps4

Crydog posted: »

Oh really? on what system?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.