I have Arkham Asylum and City GOTY edition, so should I buy the other games?

^ You heard the title, go on.

Comments

• edited August 2016

I don't wanna waste money on a bad game.

...can't edit my thread, so I posted this.

• City is the best one by far. If you liked them both then yeh I think you should buy the other 2 when they're on sale on steam. In my opinion:

1. Arkham City
    2. Arkham Origins
    3. Arkham knight
    4. Arkham asylum
  • edited August 2016

If you like the charm of baa and bac and the true be the Batman feel I would say get Origins too but pass on knight as its a complete bust as a epic finale oh and you get to play as a battankmobile almost what seems 70% of the game lol

I don't wanna waste money on a bad game. ...can't edit my thread, so I posted this.

• 1 BAA

2 BAC

3 Origins

4 Blackgate

5 knight

Tolispro posted: »

City is the best one by far. If you liked them both then yeh I think you should buy the other 2 when they're on sale on steam. In my opinion: * Arkham City * Arkham Origins * Arkham knight * Arkham asylum

• A lot of people hate on Arkham Knight, but personally, it was my favorite game in the franchise. So if you enjoy the first two, might as well get AK to finish off the trilogy. Word of warning, though, AK is apparently super broken on PC.

Arkham Origins was made by a different studio and I haven't personally played that one yet, so can't say if that's worth a play or not. Seems decent enough, though.

• Arkham Knight is indeed the best game in the series if you like to use vehicles.

Deadpoolian posted: »

A lot of people hate on Arkham Knight, but personally, it was my favorite game in the franchise. So if you enjoy the first two, might as wel

• Thats a understatement Thanks but No Tanks !!! and knights story is horrible , predictive and is written around the battankmobile which makes the game based on repetitive quantity and not quality based , hint more doesnt mean better at least in knights case and most who loved BAA and BAC dislike knight as the un epic finale .

Clord posted: »

Arkham Knight is indeed the best game in the series if you like to use vehicles.

• I actually did love using the Batmobile (even if it was utilized a tad too much). Also thought the story was super interesting. I know I'm in the minority, but hey, that's just my opinion. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Clord posted: »

Arkham Knight is indeed the best game in the series if you like to use vehicles.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.