A Batman fans reveiw: BatMan A TellTale series Ep1

This is indeed a Batman we know! Or atleast I do . To me he feels like what Fox's GOTHAM Bruce may mature into. I'm fine with this. I rate this firtst ep a 9 out of ten. I've only deducted 1 point for the voice actors Batman voice! It's not his fault though, he's not Kevin Conroy! (ten then just don't rat me out) :). As with all TTG games there are issues to resolve, but I like it. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong. (I'm not) But you can tell me I am. :) Can't wait for next ep! See ya'll next time! Dragonfire out!

Comments

• A very great start to the series. This was probably my second favorite first episode to a telltale game after tftb ep1. I hope the next episodes improve even more so we can have ourselves another masterpiece like the wolf among us. I wish this game had Kevin Conroy too but troy baker seems to be doing a good job so far. I want a big villain for the whole season. Falcone sounded like a great idea but I don't know what they're going to do with him after ep1. Penguin's revolution and stuff sound promising but I want him to be a secondary villain, with the main villain being a big scary bad guy like Falcone.... Court of owls anyone? Hugo Strange? Hush..?

• Game was definitely good. hopefully the bugs will be fixed soon

• Agreed, Personaly this was the first ttg bug free experiance I've had. Plus Batman is my fave character in comics! Add them up had to give a high score. Here's hopeing it lives up to expectations through ep5. One gripe I do have is that,this may hold little value to non Bat fans. I see almost nothing here I've not seen before,hope that trend changes. For now....Hyped fits best!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.