How does episode 1 of Batman rank against previous Telltale Premieres?

After Minecraft and Michonne, this is the first Telltale series where I'll be jumping in on the month to month waits, so I feel it's hard for me to judge.
But how do you guys see Batman episode 1 against GoT, TFTB, TWD and TWAU?

Comments

• Solid intro, I wish they would have opened up with some sweet tunes like tales from the borderlands and michhone did. But it's Batman so I can see why they didn't.

• For me, it's the third best Telltale premiere, right after Tales From The Borderlands as 1st and The Wolf Among Us as 2nd.

• Tales From The Borderlands>The other ones

• I still feel like TWAU was the best first episode. But this was very solid and set up all of the storylines very well.

• I really enjoyed the first episode of the series. I think there was good balance between action and dialogue. I especially liked solving mysteries, it added a nice layer to the gameplay. As far as how it compares to other games: I think it's somewhere in the middle. TFTBL is my favorite intro, followed by TWAU, and then the Walking Dead S1. After that, maybe this one. I didn't feel like I was truly in control of the QTE, so that has something to do with my perception of the intro. I missed a few buttons but the actions still carried, anyway.

• For the Telltale games I have played, I'd say the order goes:

Zer0 Sum > Realm of Shadows > Faith > A New Day > All That Remains > Iron From Ice > In Too Deep > The Order of the Stone

• I'm curious. Will you be uploading your batman playthrough today? I'm curious to see how it runs compared to my specs.

For the Telltale games I have played, I'd say the order goes: Zer0 Sum > Realm of Shadows > Faith > A New Day > All That Remains > Iron From Ice > In Too Deep > The Order of the Stone

• With my work schedule for this week, I'm probably not going to be able to try and replay episode 1 until Friday, maybe Saturday. I originally did try to record my initial play through, but due to the problems, I stopped about half way into the episode. If I can get it working properly, I will try again and upload that to Youtube.

I'm curious. Will you be uploading your batman playthrough today? I'm curious to see how it runs compared to my specs.

• Alright.

With my work schedule for this week, I'm probably not going to be able to try and replay episode 1 until Friday, maybe Saturday. I originall

• Here's my list

• Faith
    • Zer0 Sum
    • Realm of Shadows
    • Iron From Ice
    • The Order of the Stone
    • In Too Deep
    • All That Remains
    • A New Day

Man... The Walking Dead just doesn't hold its own in first episodes...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.