Favorite character

Since episode 1 has passed I would like to know who you guy's favorite characters are so far, mine is oz from his introduction, his badassness and his backstory would make for some good drama, I'm looking forward to him in future episodes or seasons if they go past this one

Comments

• edited August 2016

• edited August 2016

Oz! No question. I love the guy. He's epic, got an awesome accent and all his dialogue is gold.

• Aside from Bruce I like Selena and Gordon.

• Hmm, this is a hard one. Aside from Bruce himself, I think Selina and Oz had the strongest introductions, followed by Harvey, Falcone and Alfred.

• Oz does have a really cool coat.

• Selina and Oz.

• me too but not gordon

• Bruce and Selina are my favorites so far. I also like Gordon, Alfred, and Oz.

• Bruce being Bruce, but for someone whos an NPC probably Selina, the whole scene in the cafe where we realize who's who was probably my favorite scene of the whole game.

• My fav in the game is my fav character in Batman's universe: Oswald Cobblebot.

I wonder how much they have been influenced by the show Gotham concerning Penguin's character.

First there's this whole speech about a war coming, appearing in both mediums. Then you've got the fact that he's got no walking disabilities, which might end with him becoming crippled just as in the show (my bet would be Carmine breaking his leg, though Batman might do it too).
    That and the fact that before Gotham I don't think the Penguin was ever portrayed as thin.

• Cats and Bats I really like their chemistry in this game and cant wait for more and even as Bruce and Selina its still magic !

• Oh I love Oswald. I don't know too much Batman lore, and I suppose that actually makes this game a more enjoyable experience, but I had no idea who he was and I loved him! The way he talked makes me think he'll be so cool in coming episodes.

• Oz for sure!

• Even though Catwoman is my favourite NPC so far, because she's perfectly portrayed, I'd say Oswald is the most interesting, because he diverges the most from the classic version of the character.

Telltale seem to be drawing their inspiration for him from various sources. He's like a fusion of Arkham Penguin (his British accent and aggressive attitude), and the Gotham TV show Penguin (his slim, stylish appearance and an undercurrent of an inferiority complex driving his actions).

• Other than Bruce, I REALLY like Harvey Dent, Travis Wilingham just gives the character so much likeability and humbleness that I can really buy why Bruce would be good friends with him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.