Sasha as playable(or one of playable) character in Season 2

I Honestly think that Sasha would have been really great playable character for Season 2
Like, she was trying to find out where did Fiona and Rhys gone after they open that case in Vault. Well even if the story wouldn't be about it i would still like to see Sasha as playable character for Season 2. So anyone has thinks that it's a great idea for TFTB Season 2.

Comments

• yeah, if it ever gets confirmed (cries in english)

• I would love for her to be a playable character, but not in a Season 2. If there is to be one, Rhys and Fiona should stay as the playable characters, but I would not be against her being a PC for Season 2.

Instead, I'd much rather see her as a possible Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3.

• Id rather have Rhys and Fiona stay the playable characters.

Also, if Sasha was a playable character, best chance Vaughn would be the other, and the story would most likely be about Sasha and Vaughn finding Rhys and Fiona. Now, if that was the case, it could have a great story, and I would totally enjoy that if it were the plot. However, if that was what the story were to be, then the game would be missing two of its best characters for what I can assume, most of the season.

• two of its best characters for what I can assume, most of the season.

Unless, of course, there's a choice in one of the earlier episodes to, go after one or the other, and then the game diverts from there. Find one, say, Episode 2, rest of the game trying to find the other one, find them, Episode 4, Episode 5 has stuff.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id rather have Rhys and Fiona stay the playable characters. Also, if Sasha was a playable character, best chance Vaughn would be the othe

• I guess but I feel like they'd go to the same spot.

Maybe even have season 2's plot be Rhys and Fiona trying to get back, but then again, 2 favorite characters gone again. But then, whos stopping Sasha and Vaughn entering the Vault too.

two of its best characters for what I can assume, most of the season. Unless, of course, there's a choice in one of the earlier epis

• But then, whos stopping Sasha and Vaughn entering the Vault too.

I guess not who, but what. The chest thing is gone, so that?

We can't win like this, heh.

Poogers555 posted: »

I guess but I feel like they'd go to the same spot. Maybe even have season 2's plot be Rhys and Fiona trying to get back, but then again, 2 favorite characters gone again. But then, whos stopping Sasha and Vaughn entering the Vault too.

• Oh yeah I forgot the chest went away...

WELP I GUESS ITS TIME FOR BORDERLANDS PINBALL

But then, whos stopping Sasha and Vaughn entering the Vault too. I guess not who, but what. The chest thing is gone, so that? We can't win like this, heh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.