There is only one save slot in this game???

My brother is playing over my save slot because he couldn't find a way to creat another...what the hell??? Didn't the GoT one had more than one save slot?? Why this one doesn't have that too??? I'm really mad about this!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Go into options and you'll find the save files. There's 4 in total.

• it is too late now...my younger brother was not able to find it...They need to make this more easy to find...

• Don't blame other people for your mistakes. It was easy to find for me and I dare say most people.

will00020 posted: »

it is too late now...my younger brother was not able to find it...They need to make this more easy to find...

• Why is it my mistake?? Like I said my brother is young...he looked for it, and he didn't found it...
    But why the hell the save slots are in the options menu?? It wouldn't be easier for everyone if they were in the episode select screen??

• Not Telltale's fault he couldn't find it, should've looked around more. It's not hard to find at all, I found it immediately actually.

Why is it my mistake?? Like I said my brother is young...he looked for it, and he didn't found it... But why the hell the save slots are in the options menu?? It wouldn't be easier for everyone if they were in the episode select screen??

• edited August 2016

Of course it was not just my brother's fault...In his defence I can't even remember the last time the save files were in the options menu...I don't care what people think...this is just stupid...it would be so much simpler if the save files could be accessed in the episodes menu...

Not Telltale's fault he couldn't find it, should've looked around more. It's not hard to find at all, I found it immediately actually.

• It doesn't matter now, does it? It's not Telltale's fault at all.

Of course it was not just my brother's fault...In his defence I can't even remember the last time the save files were in the options menu...

• I thought that too until i played around in the Menu. I agree that it could be made easier to find.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.