Codex Error Vicky Vale

I gave Vicky a quote and I gave her the evidence instead of Gordon. But her codex just has 2 entries and the last one says i snubbed her and didnt give her a quote. This is a mistake but will it affect my game going forward? Will TTG fix this?

Comments

• At least with me it didn't affect the story: the codex said I didn't give a quote (even if I did), but then the quote was later played in the news.

• Same here, but at least the quote was implemented in the actual story. Looks like another oversight by TT. Hopefully an easy fix.

• ya same here the game did register the choice its just the codex didnt. im worried about going forward though. What choice will carry over to episode 2..

At least with me it didn't affect the story: the codex said I didn't give a quote (even if I did), but then the quote was later played in the news.

• Same issue for me. Like everyone here has said, it had no impact on the outcome of my game.

• Says the same for me must be a glitch.

• Same issue here. Gave her a quote AND the files and the codex insists that I didn't give her the quote. Seems to be a simple linking error. Didn't seem to affect the rest of the first episode, but I suggest TTG should make sure that it won't affect episode 2.

• edited August 2016

I had that same issue too. What gives?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.