Season Pass for Telltale's Batman

When I bought the season pass in the past I felt I was getting something for the commitment. In WD S1/S2, WAU, TFTB, and GOT I remember that one episode was given for free in return for the commitment to all episodes in the season. Now there are only 5 episodes, each priced at 4.99 if they all match the first episode, and the season pass is priced at 24.99. I checked the description and I can't find anything that explicitly states you save with the pass, but that has been the case with every other series and it is deceptive to suddenly change it. Also it makes sense to reward those willing to commit to buying the entire series rather than testing it out with 1 episode.

I bought the season pass because I don't care about a few cents and I was very confident I would enjoy this enough to buy all 5. However to me it is a bit scummy to price things the way Telltale has and I've heard(though I never played/bought it) Minecraft explicitly states that you save with a pass which is false advertising. If this happens with future editions it might turn me off from playing telltale games in general.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.