What do you think of Harvey Dent in this?

At first I was expecting a Harvey Dent like he is usually portrayed, with high moral standards. But he was kind of a douche in this. Like a two-face asshole before the accident. It makes sense within the universe Telltale created for us so this is not a diss. But I felt compelled to play the episode again just to be more of a dick to him. Especially after I heard in the preview for the next episode that he's gonna stab us in the back anyway. Screw him. Also, I found him quite irritating. He was not a likeable guy. What do you guys think?

Comments

• edited August 2016

His "evil side" might already exist pre-accident.

What I mean by that is he might already be Two-face but his other persona is yet to fight his other one. Making him able to appear as "normal."

Split personality needs more than just a scarred face. He might not even be aware of his other side.

• I didn't get an 'evil' vibe from him. Harvey's my friend :)
    I play Bruce really pro Harvey.

• He doesn't seem to bad to me. He's looking to forward his goal of becoming Mayor, he wants votes, and he needs them if he is going to challenge the corrupt system. Sure, it may seem selfish to us, but in this city, being a bit of a dick who wants his name said more is probably far from the worst thing you could be.

I also don't see him cutting ties with us next episode as a bad thing either. Look at it rationally, he's running for political office, and Hill is framing us (We assume it's Hill) in order to bring down Harvey's campaign. It's the smartest thing to do, and while it's harder on Bruce, I completely understand. If he is going to have a chance of changing Gotham, he needs to get into office, which takes a lot of moral decisions. If we get a chance to tell him we understand, I'll take it, because while it's hard on us, I figure it's even harder on him.

However, if he actually does betray us and gang up on us and try and take us down, yeah, fuck him. If he doesn't then he still has my support because I understand the struggle.

• Dude hit the gym so much I was in disbelief that he was the real Harvey at first (compared to his Arkham game character). Not a big deal imo, it's TT's take on Batman and perhaps he is this big for a purpose. I can imagine going toe 2 toe at some point. And it would be a bit more realistic if he had some muscle to stand a chance.

Personality wise, he seems like the genuinely nice guy I figured he was before becoming Two Face. Although isn't he supposed to have a coin on him or something representing duality?

• I actually like this version of Harvey Dent. He is likable and charismatic. I buy that Bruce and him are friends. But I also love that Telltale didn't made him too goody by making him flawed such as inviting Falcone. I look forward to see more of him in future episodes.

• I love that Harvey's such a charming a guy. "Put him in a room with anyone for fifthteen minutes and that grin will win them over".

I actually like this version of Harvey Dent. He is likable and charismatic. I buy that Bruce and him are friends. But I also love that Tellt

• its so obvious hes gonna be evil. just look at him lol.

• The only Harvey I've seen is Tommy Lee Jones, so I was quite startled at the difference lol. But I do like him, I just hope he keeps his paws off of Selina so we can have cute half-cat-half-bat babby.

• Never seen The Dark Knight?

fayescarlet posted: »

The only Harvey I've seen is Tommy Lee Jones, so I was quite startled at the difference lol. But I do like him, I just hope he keeps his paws off of Selina so we can have cute half-cat-half-bat babby.

• The Nolan trilogy is definitely worth seeing

fayescarlet posted: »

The only Harvey I've seen is Tommy Lee Jones, so I was quite startled at the difference lol. But I do like him, I just hope he keeps his paws off of Selina so we can have cute half-cat-half-bat babby.

• It's possible we just haven't seen it yet

DoubleJump posted: »

Dude hit the gym so much I was in disbelief that he was the real Harvey at first (compared to his Arkham game character). Not a big deal imo

• He needs to go to a vet cause those pythons look sick.

• Not yet, my sisters keep bugging me to watch them. xD After playing this game, perhaps I should.

FelixT posted: »

Never seen The Dark Knight?

• I'm thinking I should give them a try, as well as the Arkham game series.

The Nolan trilogy is definitely worth seeing

• The only thing I think about Harvey is how big his neck is. Every scene he was in I just kept staring at it.

• hes about the size of bane almost which would be good for a physical fight

• I felt like Harvey Dent kept getting more and more buff as I looked at him.

At one point I was worried he was going to pick up Bruce Wayne and break his back in front of the reporters.

• Is his grin better than Ashers though?

Asher vs Harvey,

War of the Grins.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love that Harvey's such a charming a guy. "Put him in a room with anyone for fifthteen minutes and that grin will win them over".

• If both Asher and Harvey are grinning together. The power of the grin will grow to such height that it will cause such an overwhelming amount of energy of love that world peace will instantly happen.

Is his grin better than Ashers though? Asher vs Harvey, War of the Grins.

• Good intentions with questionable means of achieving it. I think he knows he needs to do odd things to reach the levels he wants to actually do some good. I think defending Falcone is a little unassuring. Too bad he's probably going to end up being stuck with a hideous facial deformity cough basic batman spoilers cough

• Harvey Dent is the Roy Mustang of TellTale's Batman. Coincidentally They both share the same voice actor, Travis Willingham.

• he seemed like harvey dent to me, a little egotistical but trying his best.

he does seem a little fishy though.

(BUT god almighty; he has a *strange *character design. why is he so damn buff???? he's taller than bruce! and his neck/head shape is weird. i'm not feeling it.)

• edited August 2016

It caught me off guard to say the least! Although, I like this version of him so far and I did get a laugh at how much taller and bigger he was then Bruce.I am interested in the direction they are taking him in their series and can't wait to see the payoff as Harvey/Two Face is one of my favorite Batman characters.

I think his other self may exist, It's possible that Falcone or one of his goons has evidence showing Harvey talking to "Big Bad Harv", which keeps him under control.I thought it was suspicious how he was behaving at the party when Falcone showed up. Even more so if you choose, " I say you can do both." in the dialogue tree to Falcone and how Harvey instantly goes quiet after Falcone threatens him. Likewise with his guilty look if you choose, " Harvey will make Gotham better.".

I think that Big Bad Harv may have even took over Harvey before the press meeting and "he" decided not to alert Bruce to the warrant being issued.

Then again, they may go the Dark Knight movie Nolan route, where he is normal up until his face gets scarred...then he becomes Two Face.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.