How come Alfred says the guy still ended up in the hospital

even though I chose not to break his arm? He's gonna be fine. Not a huge problem, but there are many continuity errors like that in TT games usually and this is annoying. It always takes me out of the story a little bit. I figured I'd point out this one, just because.

Comments

• Wrong line of dialogue. I've played two routes so far, and this is meant to be the line of dialogue:

• If His Arm Is Broke: Alfred tells you what you already heard.
    • If you at least hit him: Alfred tells you that you beat him halfway to death.
    • And if you didn't touch him: Who the fuck knows? I haven't seen anyone get the right line of dialogue for this.
  • I'd figure Gordon would send him to a hospital anyway.

• Yeah I started to wonder if its just some weird writing and we have to assume the sniper was just lying about how hurt he was and stuff because he was saying Batman was about to kill him even if you never touch him.

I'd figure Gordon would send him to a hospital anyway.

• One of our fellow users contacted Telltale about it. And they told him/her that it was a glitch.

• Plus, he seemed pretty beat up anyway. Anyway, Telltale said it was a glitch apparently.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah I started to wonder if its just some weird writing and we have to assume the sniper was just lying about how hurt he was and stuff because he was saying Batman was about to kill him even if you never touch him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.