Gwyn/Catwoman

What do you guys think about it?

Comments

• That Laura Bailey is Selina Kyle?

It's fucking rad.

• Well I'm not sure what you mean, but yeah I actually hear more of Gwyn than Fiona when I hear Catwoman. It's like when I hear Vicki, I hear more of Sasha than Snow or Molly or Bonnie

• Which makes no sense considering Laura's performance as Gwyn was pretty sub-par, can't compare it to Fiona.

Well I'm not sure what you mean, but yeah I actually hear more of Gwyn than Fiona when I hear Catwoman. It's like when I hear Vicki, I hear more of Sasha than Snow or Molly or Bonnie

• It's not about how good it was. Catwoman just sounds a lot more like Gwyn than she does like Fiona.

Which makes no sense considering Laura's performance as Gwyn was pretty sub-par, can't compare it to Fiona.

• Not really. She sounds exactly like Fiona to me.

It's not about how good it was. Catwoman just sounds a lot more like Gwyn than she does like Fiona.

• It's pretty much the Tales characters if the end of TFTBL teleported them to another universe, and I'm more than okay with that.

• Nothings changed, still want to kill Gywn. Catwoman on the other hand...Smexy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.