Replay movie

Is there a replay feature, where you can watch the game as a movie with the choices you have made without "interruptions"?

Comments

• edited August 2016

I don't believe so. But you could record your gameplay and then fast-forward through it whenever you want a visual recap of what you did.

• Would have been a very fun and interesting if they added replay function to see the game as a mini series after you had finished the episode :)

• Its kinda interesting Telltale hasnt added a "Watch" feature after you finish an episode, its been asked for a while now.

• This seems like a good idea. Thought I think many telltale employs would see it as pointless.

• Might be because they think Youtubers already cover the 'Replay' audience.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its kinda interesting Telltale hasnt added a "Watch" feature after you finish an episode, its been asked for a while now.

• I miss that there was a time I would say "Why? What's the point?", but after the past few years, all I have to say is "Why not?".

• Well I was thinking more of a, you dont see any of the options come to be chosen, but Im starting to think it may be because of the parts where you can walk by yourself.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Might be because they think Youtubers already cover the 'Replay' audience.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.