Anyone already Playing on iPad?

Anyone already playing on iPad? I keep going to the AppStore every day but it doesn't show up under "Batman" or "Telltale Inc." Other games like wolf, Game of Thrones, walking dead I have found and played, but I want to play this one!!!

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The iOS version will release on September 13th.

When will Episode 1 of Batman: The Telltale Series be released?

iOS: September 13

• Delayed on mobile until September 13

• OH MY GOD. And then during that time ep 2 will be out for other gamers? It's funny, I kept on tweeting Telltale for days and got zero reply. Probably too busy, same with me wanting to know when Plants vs Zombies: Heroes will finally be released. Fuck that's a Hell of a long time (pardon my language)

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT INVALID CSRF TOKEN?????????? I type the EXACT CAPTCHA and you still bitch about the wrong captcha.

• edited August 2016
    1. I'm sorry that you on mobile have to wait, but considering all the issues they're having with the game at the moment there's probably very little work being done on episode 2. I'm not Telltale staff, so I could be wrong, but I don't think episode 2 will be out within the next month like they seem to have planned.

2. Also, chill, that's just an issue people started experiencing after the site update. Try selecting all the text in your comment and hitting Ctrl+C before you post the comment, in case it happens again. If you get the "invalid CSRF token" message you can just reload the page, hit new comment (or reply), Ctrl+V into the text box, re-enter the captcha and it should work. I haven't seen that glitch in a while so I think it goes away after you've made a few posts and no longer require entering a captcha.

Janmoonie31 posted: »

OH MY GOD. And then during that time ep 2 will be out for other gamers? It's funny, I kept on tweeting Telltale for days and got zero reply.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.