Audio and Framerate issues on Xbox One

To start, I purchased the Xbox One version of the game. I have been experience massive framerate dips, as well as entire audio segments dropping out completely while playing, Gunfire, environmental audio, impact sound-effects and more drop out at seemingly random intervals. It kind of kills the enjoyment/immersion when Batman goes to punch a thug and no sound plays, or when Batman gets shot at and no gunfire audio plays. If anyone from Telltale reads this, please address the audio/visual issues in the future. A patch needs to be released to fix this, as the current state of the game is not to standard.

Comments

• I've got it on the Xbox one the framerate does dip but I have had no audio issues

• I also have xbone, The problems you describe I've also had. Not with this but other TTG games! Its a pain but just do the following:step1:Uninstall game. Step2:Restart console. Step3:Reinstall the game. Make sure to do this in order. This will fix the audio problem if its not related to your sound system. As for frame rate, try turning on game mode. It fixes lag in most games(these are my results yours may vary) All I know is BatMan was the first TTG game I didn't need to do these steps with!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.