I think Scarecrow will appear in this game. (Spoilers for Episode 1)

Remember at the docks? Those barrels were filled with nerve agents that make people go crazy.

I mean, who else would have nerve agents that make people tear peoples' faces off?

Comments

• It could also be Joker Toxin or Venom (as used by Bane), both of which do make the user get a tad crazy and in the case of Venom super strong. Given the presence of Arkham Asylum and Bruce's possible capture it is likely that either Crane or Hugo Strange could appear there.

• I thought this too. Probably fear-gas. And probably Scarecrow + Penguin shenanigans.

• It looks more like the venom; it is said the product made the cop full "berserker".

• Wouldn't the cop have huge muscles? And tear up more than the face and neck?

Euron posted: »

It looks more like the venom; it is said the product made the cop full "berserker".

• edited August 2016

You make good points.

Maybe Telltale's interpretation of the venom is different from the comics. Or maybe the one "used" on the cops is still experimental, which would explain both of your points.
    ...Or maybe it's simply not the venom :p

Wouldn't the cop have huge muscles? And tear up more than the face and neck?

• Wouldn't Venom make you pumped up? And wouldn't the cop tear up more than the face and neck?

It could also be Joker Toxin or Venom (as used by Bane), both of which do make the user get a tad crazy and in the case of Venom super stron

• I originally thought it was bane but its too early in batmans career for him to show up so im with scarecrow

• I'll go with the latter. :p

Euron posted: »

You make good points. Maybe Telltale's interpretation of the venom is different from the comics. Or maybe the one "used" on the cops is still experimental, which would explain both of your points. ...Or maybe it's simply not the venom

Sign in to comment in this discussion.