The weakest computer / laptop on which you have enabled the Batman.

Hi guys. I need your help.
So, I have a laptop. And it turned out that "Batman" does not run on it. I was hoping to the last, but my processor is too weak.
But "Batman" is not so important.

The most important thing that TWD. Third Season may be the same requirements, and if I can not run it, and I can't see my Clementine again - it's...
I think about how to buy a new laptop before the release of the first episode. But I do not want to spend too much money. Can anyone tell me the weakest computer / laptop on which you run the "Batman" ?.

Here are my system requirements:
ОS: Windows 8.1 64Bit
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 3556U 1.7GHz
RAM: 3 GB
Video: Intel HD Graphics
DirectX: Version 10

I know that I have Intel Grafics. But previous games Telltale worked fine even with It. Even Batman has started. The problem is that the game is very hangs, sound lags behind of the game, the black bars appear on the models. And it is impossible to Use a computer mouse.
Thank you all for advance!

P.S. Sorry for mistakes.

Comments

• Anyone is able to run the game with Intel Graphics?

• edited August 2016

I would wait for the patches coming up before making a decision like this, its likely an optimization bug is holding the game back on Laptops and lower-ish end computers.

• What's your system requirements?

I would wait for the patches coming up before making a decision like this, its likely an optimization bug is holding the game back on Laptops and lower-ish end computers.

• edited August 2016

I can't even run the fucking game, I am so freaking frustrated.

I thought I could run the other games at 30+ fps I could at least run this at 20 fps.

But turns out, the game won't even start.

• P.S. I have 1792 MB for Intel Graphic.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Anyone is able to run the game with Intel Graphics?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.