[Avatars] By the People, for the People

Hi i'm Grumpy. Not Happy nor Sleepy, just Grumpy.

And i'm doing some photoshop thingies sometimes so if you want a new avatar for example or modify your current one, i can do that for you.

It's free and you'll be a better person, trust me.

Comments

• A female Harvey Dent perhaps? I dunno about changing my current one, but if yours will be funny enough I'll take it ^^

• Why settle on Female Harvey Dent, when you can have Harvey Dent Catwoman?

Crips posted: »

A female Harvey Dent perhaps? I dunno about changing my current one, but if yours will be funny enough I'll take it ^^

• Very true.

I'm also digging your avatar, mate. Really artistic and thought provoking.

Poogers555 posted: »

Why settle on Female Harvey Dent, when you can have Harvey Dent Catwoman?

• Thanks, I like to call it "Bat Falling"

It really makes you think, are we all bats hanging upside down, or are we all bats falling? You feel me?

Very true. I'm also digging your avatar, mate. Really artistic and thought provoking.

• I see Grumpy is back in business. :P

• Yes, what if gravity doesn't work the way we think? What if we're upside down and the bats are normal?

I'm invested into your art bro.

Thanks, I like to call it "Bat Falling" It really makes you think, are we all bats hanging upside down, or are we all bats falling? You feel me?

• okay you know what buddy, this is MY art, and I dont need YOU telling ME what it REALLY means!

ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉʸ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵇᵘʸ ᶦᵗ, ᶦᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵃᶫᶫ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᶰᵉʸ

Yes, what if gravity doesn't work the way we think? What if we're upside down and the bats are normal? I'm invested into your art bro.

• Hey sure, I just need your credit card number, adress, name, what you ate for dinner and the length of your.....arms. :D

okay you know what buddy, this is MY art, and I dont need YOU telling ME what it REALLY means! ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉʸ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵇᵘʸ ᶦᵗ, ᶦᵗ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵃᶫᶫ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᶰᵉʸ

• I'd love to see a Bat-Daenerys : D (although dragons are more like her thing...).

• Both have wings ^^

I'd love to see a Bat-Daenerys : D (although dragons are more like her thing...).

• Something like that?

enter image description here

• Hi Grumpy, I hope you can resolve your issues and hop on the next ray of sunshine to "content ville". So I guess there would need to be a dwarf called Contenty?

Anyway, one of my internet names is Demovitron. I picture it as a kind of robot that is sad and has the power to demotivate anyone. So how about you make an avatar of a depressed robot?
    Otherwise how about some avatar for my account here? I picture a person in a hoodie of which you can't see the face except maybe for a (male) mouth and chin (normal proportions). That might in fact be better, since I can use it here. I have that nick since like 15 years. So it's from before Mysterion :P

• Thank youuuuu <33333

Buhahahhah, it will make my presence on here better

GrumpyDof posted: »

Something like that?

• sorry for going off topic grumpy in your thread but is there are fanart thread for the batman section? myself and i'm sure many others would love to post fanart in the batman section

• I don't think there is, you can create one! :)

sorry for going off topic grumpy in your thread but is there are fanart thread for the batman section? myself and i'm sure many others would love to post fanart in the batman section

• Somebody did make one before the game realeased.

sorry for going off topic grumpy in your thread but is there are fanart thread for the batman section? myself and i'm sure many others would love to post fanart in the batman section

• edited August 2016

• This is perfect.

Something like that?

• I'm not drawing anything recently. I can PHOTOSHOP things cause it's much easier and fun for me.

Isterio posted: »

Hi Grumpy, I hope you can resolve your issues and hop on the next ray of sunshine to "content ville". So I guess there would need to be a dw

• Maybe the flower is too much, i don't know.

Thank youuuuu <33333 Buhahahhah, it will make my presence on here better

• No, it's perfect. The flower made it even better.

Maybe the flower is too much, i don't know.

• Haha, perfect! Thanks! : D

@Ironwoodlover :

• edited August 2016

You're welcome. Worked my ass off for that one.

Haha, perfect! Thanks! : D

• Man, you're good at Photoshop.

@Ironwoodlover :

• I'm good at hiding errors, yes.

Man, you're good at Photoshop.

• 'Tis very cool of you to do this for people, Grumpy. Kudos.

• I just like pretty things. Want one?

Achilles321 posted: »

'Tis very cool of you to do this for people, Grumpy. Kudos.

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• I'm new here. I haven't figured out how to use custom avatars yet. lol

But when I do, and if I want something special done, I'll let you know. Thanks very much. : )

I just like pretty things. Want one?

• edited August 2016

Since I'm a big fan of Zer0 and I have been recently very attached to The Joker, how about you combine the two? It doesn't matter how you do it, as long as you make it awesome I'll be happy :)

• I see. Nevermind then :)

Enjoy the shopping.

I'm not drawing anything recently. I can PHOTOSHOP things cause it's much easier and fun for me.

• Yeah, but turn his wish around and show one body with 2 Harvey heads. evil grin

• For you or me?

Yeah, but turn his wish around and show one body with 2 Harvey heads. evil grin

• For you :D

2 heads = 2 faces. It would also be making fun about telltalegames.

That you look at their character interpretations and say ... "yeah ... no"

For you or me?

• I don't want that.

For you 2 heads = 2 faces. It would also be making fun about telltalegames. That you look at their character interpretations and say ... "yeah ... no"

• You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometimes well you might just find
    You get what you need

I don't want that.

• Please leave.

You can't always get what you want But if you try sometimes well you might just find You get what you need

• Photoshop Batman's cowl on my Marty profile picture! :P

• I don't stay, where I'm not welcomed. Good day, sir!

Please leave.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.