Plans for a sequel with a different character.

So I've noticed in the episode menu that we have a tab which reads "Batman Episodes" and under it we have the five planned Telltale Batman episodes plus the Batman Season Pass. But if we only play this game as Batman why do we need tabs? Why do we need a Batman Season Pass if the game only features Batman episodes anyway?

Does this mean we may have Catwoman or Robin Episodes?

Episode menu:

Comments

• BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN. Honestly no idea but we could get a 400 days like DLC

• edited August 2016

I'd love a couple of Catwoman bonus episodes. Maybe following Catwoman's adventures concurrent with the main Batman plot.

But, of course, I want the Batman episodes first.

And in future seasons, the bonus episodes could be for other Bat-family characters like Robin (it probably wouldn't be Nightwing because Bruce hasn't even got his first sidekick yet in this timeline).

P.S. You know what might be cool? If the first Catwoman episode starts with that fight between Batman and Catwoman at City Hall. The fight is exactly the same, but with all-new camera-angles. If you mess up the QTEs, you get a "Game Over" screen and get arrested; but even if you nail all of the QTEs, the best outcome is getting beaten by Batman, exactly as it happens in "Realm of Shadows", and escaping on the sky-train using Batman's grapple.

It'd be cool because it'd show just how great a fighter Batman is from his opponent's perspective. You're executing all of your whip-strikes and claw-slashes and spin-kicks perfectly but the Bat has an answer to everything. It'd really put you in Selina's shoes and make you hate him. lol

P.P.S. But, yeah, after all that I doubt concurrent storylines would be possible, because the story in the Batman episodes is probably going to get too complex. If there are Catwoman episodes, they'll probably be set immediately after or before the current series.

• The game is called Batman.

Though I would love a Robin DLC.

• I know the game so far has been a critical success but I think it's too early to start predicting about dlc. At most its just left there ahead of time for if they ever feel the need for one.

• edited August 2016

Of course I want the focus to remain on Batman. That should never change. All effort should go into crafting the central story-line for Bats before it goes anywhere else.

I also don't want to play the game from any other character's perspective in the main series. You feel a stronger connection to Bruce when you control him all the time.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The game is called Batman. Though I would love a Robin DLC.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.