I don't think this game is recording my decisions...

plot details ahead

I am trying to do a good-guy run. When you interrogate the sniper in the warehouse, I thought I was careful to not actually hurt him. I didn't punch him, I hit the barrels with the pipe, and I didn't break his arm. Then in the next scene, Alfred goes on this rant about how I nearly beat the man to death and that I was acting like an animal, that my parents wanted better for me, or somesuch. I even bothered to restart the whole game to redo that scene because I guessed I must have hurt the guy after all. But no, I specifically never hurt him. I even tried to see if there was a way to avoid putting him in an armbar, but no, that was a scripted scene that you can't do anything about. I even stayed to talk to Gordon and the guy hanging upside down was clearly fine. And still Alfred gives me a lecture about beating the guy to death. I gave Catwoman a worse beating than I gave the sniper! I thought that maybe this was just wonky writing rather than an actual reflection of my choices, but then I noticed that Vicky Vale's codex said that I refused to give her a quote, when I KNOW that I did (the one about justice).

Can anyone confirm if there are bugs in this game that record the wrong decisions?

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.