Could one of the Wayne parents still be alive?

Crazy idea, I know, but...would Telltale really try something that dangerous?

Comments

• I hope not. I hate when dead parents turn out to not be dead.

• Name more than one example where that's happened before.

• Luke Skywalker and Fin Shepard.

Name more than one example where that's happened before.

• Batman is the Worlds Greatest Detective, pretty sure he could solve the mystery of Bruce Wayne's (a.K.a His) missing parents if they aren't actually dead

• I mean he saw them die in front of his eyes. Even in Telltale's interpretation with the shadows.

• This.

I mean he saw them die in front of his eyes. Even in Telltale's interpretation with the shadows.

• Lots of stuff. On the top of my head I can name Supergirl

Name more than one example where that's happened before.

• That'd be Strange...

• They got lucky... real lucky.

I mean he saw them die in front of his eyes. Even in Telltale's interpretation with the shadows.

• edited August 2016

I encourage TellTale to take all kinds of risks and liberties with the source material to make the story interesting for fans, old and new.

But not in this case. Bruce's parents' dying is, in my opinion, too fundamental an aspect of Batman's character to be tampered with.

P.S. That doesn't answer the OP's question, however. Would TellTale try something that dangerous? Who knows?! Maybe.

• No. They're deaths are the center point for Bruce becoming the Batman to begin with which sets the whole story in motion

• No. He saw them die and chances are they'll stay dead unless Telltale comes up with some really contrived bullshit writing in the future episodes that proves me wrong. And God, I hope they don't do that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.