CROWD PLAY

Visit telltale.com/crowdplay and rate how I played (I will make the choices obvi)

My Game Code is JVFVFM and nick name is CM

Comments

• When people play on Crowd Play, they are only presented with four colored buttons and no text - they do not see which dialogue options those buttons represent, so, they would have to be in the same room as you to see which choices they were choosing.

• goddamit

When people play on Crowd Play, they are only presented with four colored buttons and no text - they do not see which dialogue options those buttons represent, so, they would have to be in the same room as you to see which choices they were choosing.

• edited August 2016

:D!!

goddamit

• I want to be able to use PS4 control pads to play with people in the same room as me ... not phones. Terribly old-fashioned, I know. lol

• willwalking dead season 3 have crowd play mang?

When people play on Crowd Play, they are only presented with four colored buttons and no text - they do not see which dialogue options those buttons represent, so, they would have to be in the same room as you to see which choices they were choosing.

• They said that every game from now on will have the feature.

willwalking dead season 3 have crowd play mang?

• lol lameeee

Achilles321 posted: »

I want to be able to use PS4 control pads to play with people in the same room as me ... not phones. Terribly old-fashioned, I know. lol

• edited August 2016

speaking on twd s3 don't you it should be released with the first two eps? We've waited pretty long and I would be highly annoyed after playing a lil over an hour completing the first episode and then loathing over the next 720+ hrs to finally get to play episode 2 :P

papai46 posted: »

They said that every game from now on will have the feature.

• You're right, phones should be the control method of choice for all console and PC games from now on. Silly me.

lol lameeee

• Someone at the telltale office just read your comment out loud, the entire office erupted in LULZ and then they went back to snorting cocaine off hookers navals because I'm told that's what happens up there.

speaking on twd s3 don't you it should be released with the first two eps? We've waited pretty long and I would be highly annoyed after play

• whoa!

Someone at the telltale office just read your comment out loud, the entire office erupted in LULZ and then they went back to snorting cocaine off hookers navals because I'm told that's what happens up there.

• I also done heard they have a big banner saying ' SOON LMFAO 'hanging in the breakroom.

• edited August 2016

Patience is the first thing you need when playing episodic games. If you can't have that why play episodically.

speaking on twd s3 don't you it should be released with the first two eps? We've waited pretty long and I would be highly annoyed after play

• for the same reson I eat water and drink food dude

Patience is the first thing you need when playing episodic games. If you can't have that why play episodically.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.