Interesting story plot of Alfred is the joker

There was a spin off comic where all of batman's enemies pay their final fearwell to the caped crusader. The story was called "Whatever Happened To The Caped Crusader?" and in it we find out that Alfred was the joker.

enter image description here

He apparently did it so batman can get over the loss of his dead parents and stop sulking in the house all the time but took it too far and ended up killing him.

Comments

• Sooo your saying we should ..... KILL ....Alfred? right, got it.

• Considering Telltale's version of Alfred looks to be somewhere in his 70's, I don't think it would be the greatest idea in the world.

Now, the Joker as Batman's resurrected mom, Martha Wayne? THAT'S crazy enough to make all the fans' heads explode!

Martha Wayne as the Joker

• That's uh certainly unique to say the least.

• Uh, Alfred, why? I mean, he says he did it to keep Batman occupied, but he really took on that persona.. "It wasn't funny, but it should have been." -- really Alfred!?

• Alfred killed countless people in horrific ways to stop Bruce spending too much time alone, moping and playing Call of Duty.

Sounds legit. We should all be lucky enough to have such a dedicated friend.

• Oh. Okay. Let's hope Bruce won't find out Alfred also was the Catwoman.

• Wouldn't Bruce notice his one true friend/butler's absence everytime he threw the Joker back in Arkham Asylum?

• "Gee, Alfred. Why are you bruised all over? And why do all your bruises match the places in which I hit the Joker? And where do you keep going every time I arrest the Joker? You disappear for weeks on end and then come back as if nothing ever happened."
    "Just a coincidence, master Bruce."
    "Sounds about right. I'm the world's greatest detective."
    "Your parents would have been proud, master Bruce."
    "...Martha?!"

• "Alfred, what are these wig and lipstick I found?
    -I like to dress as a woman in night Master Bruce."

IDredMan posted: »

"Gee, Alfred. Why are you bruised all over? And why do all your bruises match the places in which I hit the Joker? And where do you keep goi

• Joker is criminal mastermind; tricked our hero. Left lifesize cardboard Butler in the mansion.

DoubleJump posted: »

Wouldn't Bruce notice his one true friend/butler's absence everytime he threw the Joker back in Arkham Asylum?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.