Its like Telltale WANT you to be a dick

I swear I did not mistreat that bandit at the docks. But after, Alfred was like ' O.M.G Bruce you almost killed that poor man dude ' .....

and then my Bruce was all like ' yeah that was a dick move I'm sorry ' .........but I never freaking hurt him! Telltale just assumed I was violent!

Comments

• I had the same problem. I wonder if the game just triggered the wrong scene.

• This happens to everyone. It's a glitch. (Or Telltale haven't recorded the necessary lines yet and they're saying it's a glitch. lol)

• I had this problem too, and also the codex records the wrong choices too. For example, I gave Vale a quote when she came to Wayne Manor, but in the codex it says I didn't. I'm not playing the game any more until this is fixed. In a game where the whole point is to make meaningful choices, bugs like this make the whole game pointless.

• Its like Telltale WANT you to be a dick

I got no problem with that.

• we know ^

Its like Telltale WANT you to be a dick I got no problem with that.

• Another glitch would be "the missing chair": when Harvey left Bruce alone w/Selina the view changes to the scene of the cafe and the train goes by. The chair Harvey was in next to Selina was like it didn't exist, until the camera closes in on their faces again before the dialogue starts. Yep, i actually played once again, just to talk to Gordan after i break the thug's arm lol

Achilles321 posted: »

This happens to everyone. It's a glitch. (Or Telltale haven't recorded the necessary lines yet and they're saying it's a glitch. lol)

• edited August 2016

I played again for that same reason. lol

In my canon playthrough, I "disappeared" after the interrogation, because I was pretty brutal and I didn't want to have to explain myself to (or avoid getting shot by) Gordon's trigger-happy female partner.

In fact, she's an interesting character. There should probably be a thread discussing her role if there isn't one already.

Another glitch would be "the missing chair": when Harvey left Bruce alone w/Selina the view changes to the scene of the cafe and the train g

• lol she's an irrelevant Biiiihhh!

Achilles321 posted: »

I played again for that same reason. lol In my canon playthrough, I "disappeared" after the interrogation, because I was pretty brutal an

• lol. You're so f**king contrary. It's adorable, though.

lol she's an irrelevant Biiiihhh!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.